Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2012 - Zombies Infestation!

again from another website...did you guys see this? i saw a video..the chainsaw actually works.

And a few more photos.
    The zombie craze really has gone overboard. I half expected Weatherby to get into it also.

I personally think its a bit goofy, to put it mildly, but it seems to sell so who am I to say the producers are wrong.

Next year I hope, we will get Alien disintegrators loaded with plasma ammunitions.

That's right, Virginia, there are zombies.

And we need to get back to the true meaning of the Zombie Apocalypse - celebrating how humans get together in the face of adversity and kill people who come back to life.

Then, maybe a few years from now we can turn it into another commercial holiday, huddle over a symbolic pile of tinned meat and water rations, and exchange guns and knives!

Happy Zombiemas!

“Now you know how I don’t like to use the sit down gun.” - Col Chestbridge

CGN frequent flyer Rusty Shackleford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    google "zombie 108" - cannot post the youtube here because some of the scenes would be violating CGN forum rules.
    Oh man that looks good.
    The Only Real Science Is Astrology

Grey County, Ontario, just outside the town of Dundalk
    lol, as a marketing tool the Zombie Apocalypse has worked well, we all have to admit that. It's just the average fella's way of practice shooting a humanoid target without the target looking too much like the neighbour
    But that aside, they'll pound the Zombi drum until we're all deaf, but I did enjoy building my 2 Zombi guns. LMAO just another marketing victim here but it's all in good fun & provided a good cheesy exscuse to justify spending money, to the wife LMAO!

I did not read through all the posts, so this point may have been made earlier. The 'zombie' trend is actually a good thing because it makes people think about 'what would I do' and preparedness. Nobody really beleives there is a chance of zombies coming to get them. Before if you were to talk about being a survivalist, survivalist being the only term available, people would assume you were a paranoid nut. Now you can say you are preparing for the zombie apocalypse, tongue in cheek, and people won't question it. As far as tacky trends go, IMO I think the tackiest is the 'tac' trend. Companies have been adding 'tactical' to the tag line to sell their junk for the last decade. A friend at work was telling me he wanted to buy a cheap semi-auto rifle to get some practice. I suggested getting an sks or a Tokarev and a ton of cheap milsurp ammo. His response was "Yeah, but I'm more of a tactical kinda guy, I'm gonna pick up a Norinco M4". I didn't criticize him, but in my head I thought 'Tactical? F**k off, you work in a machine shop!' To each his own...

At least they have not banked on the Twilight craze.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    At least they have not banked on the Twilight craze.
    I'm willing to bet if they made exploding Twilight character targets those would be hot sellers.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

zombie hunter