Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2012 - Zombies Infestation!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IM_Lugger's Avatar
    What do you expect every forum has a bunch of zombie threads. Of course gun makers going to want to cash in on it. I think it's awesome they are paying attention.
    Original Combat Exorcist

"I look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come"

what does the reticle look like on this one??

Yep tons of zombies and AR knock offs. The two largest growth industries no doubt.

Aww lighten up, it is all in good fun. Besides most of this stuff is for posers. Real zombie slayers aren't using this crap. You have to get the real hardware not just crap that says zombie on it. Geesh.
    CSSA Member
    NFA Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Good find. No kidding, that squid is pretty disturbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    google "zombie 108" - cannot post the youtube here because some of the scenes would be violating CGN forum rules.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellison View Post
    I am not a fan, it was alright at first but as many users have stated this is too much. It also makes the gun community look like idiots.

But of course these will fly off the shelves. Then it'll be jokes when zombies do come and someone tries to use those crappy Gerber knives. Ha
    I have to in part disagree, all the "zombie" branded still is less "sinister" to anti's than alternatives.

Some people don't think we should be shooting at roughly humanoid silhouettes, a zombie is the same thing but "okay" because they feel it's different somehow.

Same with "zombie" brand ammunition and accessories, some of this ammunition is quality defence ammunition that otherwise makes a purchaser look bad in Canada if they were possessing it, but if it's zombie ammo it's a big joke. Same with tacticool accessories, they go from "scary" to silly.

I'd rather someone think I'm a joke, than afraid of me and wanting to snuff my hobby out.

I think this stuff is a hell of a lot of fun...FUN....I like The Walking Dead series and so does my family...It's thrilling, interesting and has a kind of what the hell would you do in that situation feeling...So if people want to have fun with the stuff that's associated with it what the hell lol.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by P0WERWAGON View Post

and mine from a few years ago

i think i sue.....
    I Dig the 12gauge! What was it originally mod CZ coach?

Does one of those glass boxes count as safe storage? That would be pretty awesome if it did.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms" - Thomas Jefferson
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin
    Proud Member of the the CPC

I want on in my games room. who sells this?
    Therapy is expensive but bubble wrap is free