Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norinco NP-40 'CZ-85B type' .40 S&W

Norinco NP-40 'CZ-85B type' .40 S&W

Thank you to MarStar for excellent service all around. I got my Norinco NP-40 'CZ-85B type' .40 S&W, the mags, and the Snap Caps for it in excellent shape to be ready for the new year. I finally got to try it today love the pistol! Great shooter and fit and finish is very tight!

Thank you so much again to all the staff for being so informative, patient, and helpful. I am looking forward to your restocking of the Norincos so I can purchase another in the Summer. Please add a trader rating to my profile. It would be appreciated. Thank you so much and look forward to doing business with you again. Cheers!

K

Did you get one mag on this purchase? They were supposed to be two when shipped by Norinco....

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by moikya View Post
    Did you get one mag on this purchase? They were supposed to be two when shipped by Norinco....
    Look children this is a prime example of a s**t disturber.

Regardless whether or not Norinco ships with 2 mags, on the marstar website it says that they come with 1 mag.
    So we are getting what we paid for, when we order.

Now that being said, If you can import a brand new norinco pistol for me with 2 mags and charge me what marstar does I'll be glad to switch my business from them to you, If not...

Quote Originally Posted by Stray03 View Post
    Look children this is a prime example of a s**t disturber.

Regardless whether or not Norinco ships with 2 mags, on the marstar website it says that they come with 1 mag.
    So we are getting what we paid for, when we order.

Now that being said, If you can import a brand new norinco pistol for me with 2 mags and charge me what marstar does I'll be glad to switch my business from them to you, If not...

Look pops, this is the reason I ask before I buy because with others you can get them with what you are looking for. With CanadaAmmo and SFRC, Norinco pistols are always sold with 2 mags as they were shipped that way.

CGN frequent flyer
    Look pops, this is the reason I ask before I buy because with others you can get them with what you are looking for. With CanadaAmmo and SFRC, Norinco pistols are always sold with 2 mags as they were shipped that way.

Asking:
    Did you get one mag on this purchase?
    Added crap that brings nothing to your "question":
    They were supposed to be two when shipped by Norinco....
    When you ask a question ask it, don't bring in useless information, better yet look on their site for the answer:
    ...we sell are backed by both our Ironclad Guarantee and by our exclusive one year 'in Canada' parts/labour Norinco warranty for absolute peace of mind because we service what we sell!*

All Norinco handguns come with 1 mag except for the Type 54

Use the thumbnails below or the menu bar on the left to browse our extensive selection of Norinco handguns...
    total time 10s.

Added CRAP that brings nothing to your "question":

I guess you will not be a good CUSTOMER SERVICE nor a BUSINESS INDIVIDUAL if such simple question is CRAP to you. How can I appreciate the business if I have no right to find out what will encourage me to buy? If you are running a business, I definitely will stay away from you.

CGN frequent flyer
    I was going to continue arguing but out of respect for the OP and this forum I'm going to stop acknowledging your existence. Enjoy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Had the retailer shipped the pistol with three mags would you return one stating the same suppose to be two...
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jarlath's Avatar
    See the main problem is this. To the guy who questioned the OP.

Norinco 1911's get 2 mags @ Marstar, Canada Ammo and SFRC
    Norinco SIG clones get 1 mag @ Marstar, 2 @ SFRC, and unknown at Canada Ammo

Norinco CZ are not sold at Canada Ammo and SFRC... So you need to research a bit more before spouting about who gives what with a specific gun.

All three companies mentioned are great to deal with and offer great prices for their products which is why they are STILL in business.
    "Every loss of a soldier is a significant one. These great Canadians, died serving Canada and the people of Afghanistan."
    Modified statement of Col. Mike Cessford, deputy commander of Canadian Forces in Afghanistan.

Vice President for the Canadian Shooting Sports Association www.cssa-cila.org
    Active participant of the ODPL www.odplonline.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast