Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Offensive video

CGN frequent flyer
    I gotta say that this is a black spot on Target Sports. I really hope they got paid a huge sum of cash to let these guys have free range that day. Accidents happen but someone had to be working that day and shouldn't be working there again, this is assuming that the owners somehow didn't know about this. If the owners did than I won't be shopping there anytime soon. I find that video and what it represents very offensive and anyone who made a profit off of it deserves whatever fall back they get. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what the words of the song are and what the video represents. I will say that it a a good sign that TSE started this post but it is gonna roll downhill fast.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    looks like they had full use of the range for some time to film that and point guns at the camera. and who is loading the trigger locked guns in the case with loaded mags?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic382 View Post
    Allowing this to happen at your range shows incompetence of the RO and anyone in charge that day. This is a stain on the firearms community, and Target will not get one penny of business from me.
    Totally agreed with the above.
    And you gave them a venue to do it in where was the R.O.?

Sad day for real shooters based on what I saw.
    Sorry Target you will never get my business ever.

... lame... I thought the gangsta thing went the way of reality TV and Britney Spears.
    "Life is Good" -Hickok45

CGN frequent flyer BlaqueJacqueShallaque's Avatar
    How could this have gone on without someone at the range saying something? The mind boggles.

However, I recall a couple of months ago there was some guy taking photos (not video) very prominently all over the club. It was not part of a special promotion like Glock Day, and it wasn't one of those innocent photos that the newbs take of each other shooting so they can brag to their friends that they held a .22. It bothered me, but I assumed the range was aware of it, and it was something for advertising or publicity.

Now I wonder.
    Member: CSSA NFA CPC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Avalonthas's Avatar
    They would have spent a lot of time at target...no one noticed waving guns and camera's floating about?

Did an employee get fired for letting them in after hours, as the place looks dead which is abnormal for Target

Target Sports will never get a penny from me regardless of who is responsible. It was not after hours? There were people through the windows......

What repulsive crap. However clearly TSE is part to blame as they obviously had the cooperation of the staff in that video. Ahem, loading up the display case inventory into a case?

Toronto - Silverdale Gun Club & Target Sports Canada
    1. they were forced too...highly unlikely...

2. someone turned a blind eye...probable cause...

3. someone got paid to turn a blind eye...hopefully not...

4. complete gross negligence from all staff and volunteers...MOST PROBABLE CAUSE...

Like we have enough problems with firearms in Canada already, we don't need this to be added to our problems. I used to go up there to try out some handguns and take some of my friends from time to time. You can forget me dropping by anymore if 'activities' like this goes 'unnoticed' or 'permitted' .................................................. ...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    bahahaha you guys are ridiculous.

The video isn't even shot well.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast