Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Offensive video

Irresponsible ! Not one penny from me.

disgusting. that ruined my day. these are the stupid bastards that shoot each other for kicks and we suffer the penalty. when i run this country all urban terrorists will be deleted.

I saw the video. There's no way, absolutely no way, that the video was shot without somebody from the club - who has authority - was not aware of this. The least I can say, a stupid and irresponsible act and I suspect TSE is now trying to do damage control after they realized what it does to their business and to the sport. This is like locking the stable doors after the horses ran away.
    "Because we, in contrast to the barbarians, never count the number of enemy in battle" Aeschylus 475 BC

The video was bull#### and ugly. The best were the 70's and 80's song. And if you think this video was schoking bbbuuu i am afraid. This was nothing. I wish Canada could be like is Texas. This is a shooting range : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31vm3-BQRJU

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oAjbaNTg5E

Dear Customers and friends of Target Sports Canada,

You should be aware this video was filmed without Target Sports' permission and without the knowledge that the footage would be used in a video that in our opinion glorifies gangs and gang violence.
    Which one? Without permission? This implies you have a legal remedy and possible criminal trespass. Without knowledge.."footage..in video..glorifies gangs and gang violence" This implies permission for filming but you did not ask where it would be used.

So which one is it? In any event it is incredibly disappointing, not to mention alarming, that this would have been allowed intentionally or unintentionally to happen in your place of business.

BANNED

Improper Muzzle control.......

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I would like to know what Target Sports has to say on behalf of this, and yes this makes me think twice about spending anymore money there too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jwirecom109's Avatar
    In the video you can clearly see Staff moving guns into a case (they are the ones with the staff tags)

If i have a camera pointed at me, i know it, saying that TSC didn't allow this, maybe JR didn't allow it but the staff did.

It almost looks like they were pointing out certain things to make this into a promotional video.

It is completely reckless for the staff to allow this to take place.

JR, if you didn't have knowledge about it, i suggest you clean house at that shop.
    The Only good Zombie is a dead zombie. Unless that zombie is in a room full of liberal pigs, enjoy your gun control. - Jwirecom109 (ME!)
    A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.” - Ayn Rand

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MegaMonkeyChunk's Avatar
    .22 caliber rifles? GANGSTA!