Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Offensive video

[youtube]wG9XNgf4yHY[/youtube]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ojo de aguila's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ndallyn View Post
    Come on now! Violence is not the answer, castration and subsequent removal from the gene pool is one option. Being dropped in a combat zone with a "9" and a fresh diaper may be another. Or nunavut.......I hear the polar bears really are hungry right now....................
    Not bad. But I kinda liked the idea of these wannabe gangstas taking a pop at you from behind the barrels in this video from our member in Sherbrooke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31vm3-BQRJU

[QUOTE=arkangel06;6709133][youtube]wG9XNgf4yHY[/youtube][/QUOThis

"gang" image ?
    my head hurts.....----->>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftdQmjgd_Vo

yeah target sports looks like a bunch of fools. how was this without permission? clearly someone had to of see these tools filming themselves waving guns around and lip synching. i hope the RO has been fired. i really dont buy that no one employed by target sports endorses this. actually, it makes them look even wores if they dont indorse it. it means they have absolutely no control over their rental range, and exemplifies their utter incompetence in controlling off the street shooters. scary ####.

CGN Regular
    homeboy disabled ratings now...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mauserman's Avatar
    Homeboy has the Art of War in the pot smoking video...........he can read? Go figure.
    "Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA - ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State."

Heinrich Himmler

Sixty years later not much has changed.

"I came to Ottawa with the firm belief that the only people in this country who should have guns are police officers and soldiers."

Allan Rock

Card carrying; CSSA, NRA, CPC

Can't believe all the illegal activity on these videos. Shame to be linked to this.
    Last edited by cmsl333; 01-27-2012 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turret Monster View Post
    Less TSE bashing, more video bashing!

Are dust masks gangsta? I'm dry-walling a room right now - am I a G?

And did anyone see the target at the end? (you probably didn't make it that far) I can't see any hits on the silhoutte. They're all misses. Skip to the end to see it. No wonder only bystanders get hit.
    Yo g, u use a nail gun for dem studs? LOL

I respect a man who is minimizing his exposure to lead by wearing a mask. Not sure how gangster it is though, but lead exposure can really sneak up on you.

I noticed that target too! Not a single hit on the silhouette. I was getting scared until that part, but I am glad I watched the whole thing. I am going to sleep well tonight!

Seriously though, the only thing that kind of bothered me was the shot of the CSSA journal
    "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest."
    Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by airjmc87 View Post
    Umm did you watch this video at all? that white kid was waving that ar around with a closed bolt and mag in. If i was at a range and someone was lazing me like that I wouldnt even hesitate to fire on him.

Also is doesnt matter if "management" can't be around 24/7, if they cant and they leave someone els in charge that is irresponsible they are still at fault. And I know for a fact the amount of footage they have they had to have been there for hours and hours taping or on multiple days.

The unsafe part is waving guns around all over the place down other lanes and at the other guy in the video with mags in and closed bolt. As I said before that wouldn't fly with me or anyone els I know.

And I am far from scared of gun safety. 3 years in 1 RCR doing live fire ranges with 50 to 500 people running all over the place, shooting over people, past people, and having others fire in my close direction on auto. And this video make me sick
    For someone who apparently has had so much experience with firearms you seem to be fairly scared of them, yes the bolt is closed, yes there is a mag in, given the safety precautions taken within the rest of the video do you have any reason to believe the weapons being waved around are loaded ? Do you see or have any reason to believe there is anyone in the room without prior knowledge of the happenings within the room? Is there any reason at all to believe that anyone's safety is actually being endangered in this video?

Another thing to take into consideration is how many people do you think would have even saw this video, let alone linked it to TSE if it had not been brought up by JR? Mabye this is something that should have been delt with quietly

But as i have said before i have no problems with the TSE, i am a full member there, and will continue to be, some things need to be taken with a grain of salt, and this just happens to be one of them

I would tend to agree with the people that are saying there is no way TSC didn't know a bunch of wanna be gangsters were waving around rental guns. If you have footage of it then what is the point of the cameras. To watch people after the fact stealIng? As for the comment from JR about it looking like stills with a SLR, we have been using Canon SLRs in film and tv for a couple of years now. Almost every stills camera these days does video. I know a tonne of guys that shoot a lot of music videos on SLRs. But it brings up the question is it ok for people to take gangster photos of themselves at your club? But not video?
    No matter how you look at it it's bad. But it could have been prevented, that is obvious.