Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Offensive video

Whats the singer in the pot video? Clearly not of Italian origin, yet he's promoting illegal drugs in his mom's apartment while wearing an Italy Shirt. And is the guy with the burka thing on his head-- isnt he the same wigger as in the tse video? Someone needs to get this video into the hands of the local Italian and Arabic social clubs so these dink's get whats coming to them.
    the whole thing reminds me of the Konnichiwa scene in Street Kings.

Allowing this to happen at your range shows incompetence of the RO and anyone in charge that day. This is a stain on the firearms community, and Target will not get one penny of business from me.
    Totally agreed with the above.
    And you gave them a venue to do it in where was the R.O.?

Sad day for real shooters based on what I saw.
    Sorry Target you will never get my business ever.
    Agreed.

I will never go there, nor purchase anything from there again. This is a sad day for people who legitimately take part in shooting sports and for all gun owners.

JR, and the TSE, will continue to get my support. Errors of judgement are made everyday, by everybody. I'm not that fickle as to abandon a good service provider because of this one incident.

You are clearly out to lunch. There blatant disrespect for guns what makes me concerned. And who are you to question my level of experience lol? What training and qualifications do you have exactly?

If someone acted with such carelessness at a range at work they would quite literally be beaten to a bloody pulp. I don't see any fire arms precautions being followed at all. Waving a firearm around that to everyone around would be considered loaded firearms since the mag is in, bolt is closed and finger on the trigger (by def. a clear threat). Oh ya and the person moving the camera around at the end of those barrels....

Honestly from the sounds of the crap coming out of your mouth. You are more than likely one of those punk ass pricks that thinks they are gangster and cool because you took a weekend class on basic firearms rules and regulations. you were also probably involved in the video some how or friends with these little pricks.

It is so clear from all your posts you have zero actual training or proper knowledge of firearm. Having your gun license and owning firearms does not mean you know anything about the subject. I wish I had looked into your previous posts earlier because I wouldn't have even bothered writing a response or taken your response with any legitimacy. Feel free to write w/e in response but I certainly wont be reading it and all other CGNers who actually know what they are talking about already know your words are worthless

Quote Originally Posted by phaxtris View Post
    For someone who apparently has had so much experience with firearms you seem to be fairly scared of them, yes the bolt is closed, yes there is a mag in, given the safety precautions taken within the rest of the video do you have any reason to believe the weapons being waved around are loaded ? Do you see or have any reason to believe there is anyone in the room without prior knowledge of the happenings within the room? Is there any reason at all to believe that anyone's safety is actually being endangered in this video?

Another thing to take into consideration is how many people do you think would have even saw this video, let alone linked it to TSE if it had not been brought up by JR? Mabye this is something that should have been delt with quietly

But as i have said before i have no problems with the TSE, i am a full member there, and will continue to be, some things need to be taken with a grain of salt, and this just happens to be one of them

Quote Originally Posted by Saffer View Post
    JR, and the TSE, will continue to get my support. Errors of judgement are made everyday, by everybody. I'm not that fickle as to abandon a good service provider because of this one incident.

They were straight up and very forthcoming about the incident. Always treated me good.

Just take this as a lesson when dealing with people you really don't know all that well.

CGN Regular
    I made the decision a few weeks ago and I'm a brand new member at Target Sports, and new to the shooting sports in general, so I don't come with 20 years of being harassed for my hobby and all the angst that might come with that. I do think I have a healthy regard for rules and regulations, and believe especially in this sport, that they are in place for my and everyone else's safety.

When I am the member in the room or not, I think that with a member in the room that's where the fault starts, and I believe ends; his/her responsibility as the one of us who took the course, signed the paperwork, and agreed to be a member of the community of gun owners (or potential owners).

Do I like the music? No. Do I think it's good PR for responsible shooting? No. Bad PR for Target Sports? Maybe, but I'm guessing the 14,000 hits this guy got were mainly from CGN'ers, so probably not much traction on the music video.

As far as the staff at Target Sports though, in the 5 or so times I've been there the staff have been extremely friendly, helpful and kind to a new shooter with plenty of newbie questions. Never ignored me or my questions, generally good people working there. I really can say I've been to a dozen other firearms stores, and its 50/50 whether the person behind the counter will give someone the time of day or show any interest at all, Target has done that for me every time I visit continue to get the lion share of my business, and certainly my membership in the club.

Just my .22 cents.

I don't buy it for a second that they were not aware! Check your bank acct I'm sure the cheque for renting the space is in there some place!
    Standing in front of them flailing "rented". Lol guns is the camera person!
    It's not shot with a handy cam! Fess up target and stop trying to cover yer butts! I'm sure they paid well to rent the facility and really it's a rap vid so why hide! It's cool in my opinion that they at least have to go to a range and shoot and not on the streets outside my home! Hehe and look evolved to shooting with te gun in a vertical aka normal manner rather than cocked to the side!

I'm guessing u should get in some gold plated desert eagles for the next shoot!

In all seriousness i don't see an issue with it!
    It's a location shoot for a video what's offensive about that!
    Now if it was surveillance footage if be concerned!
    Stating that u had no idea about it is almost more offensive!

My my we turn on our own quickly. Most will agree that this wasn't a good thing but it isn't the end of the world either. Sh!t happens and he is dealing with it. Perhaps we should try to support him instead of lynching him?

Was going to join with my 3 sons. Not a snowball chance in h**l now.
    License should be pulled. Makes us all look bad!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mauserman View Post
    Homeboy has the Art of War in the pot smoking video...........he can read? Go figure.
    Duhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by arkangel06 View Post