Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Offensive video

The PEI CFO made a poster with guns in a pick-up truck in a public parking lot.....

They made a video at a gun range with fingers off the triggers, trigger locks on guns and shooting in a safe manner at paper targets... other than disagreeing with the lyrics, which aren't any worse than Spears singing about "Three.." I don't see a problem.

Between the 2 situations, the CFO was the most disgusting, being that THEY are supposed to represent lawful behavior.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fitycal View Post
    Doesn't make me think less of TSE....
    Blemish on the sport, Yes. I'll get over it.
    This.

Just wow. I live in Toronto and am shocked! Under the new ownership I found Target Sports to be very professional and helpful. Although, I do have a memory of a certain unnamed female employee that allowed what appeared to be acquaintances (4-5 of them, 20-something year olds) of hers to pose for pictures with a H&K rifle; this happened right beside the cash register at the front. Thought to myself these kids will go straight home to post the action photos on facebook for the world to know how gangsta they are. Maybe some unnamed employees turn a blind eye to pictures/filming?

Target Sports, I'm fully behind you and would even contribute to a legal fund. This impacts all of us, not just you!

Quote Originally Posted by 300Spartans View Post
    That's part of the problem, because these ones are legal.

We spend time trying to cultivate an image of law-abiding, community safe firearms owners with PALs and (to date) registered firearms.

Then the press and the anti groups watch a video showing gangsta wannabes handling and training with firearms at a legal range all the while spewing out their gang-culture lyrics.

Joe on the street would just nod his head at Mayor Miller's decision to shut down more ranges after watching this video. It hinders our image and our fight to win the public.
    x2, thinking the exact same of this video

Wait does this video prove that mag limits work for criminals? You need to work 2x as hard so wendy doesn't get this to use this against use.

43 second mark you see a partial ID on an employee handling a pistol. At the 44 second mark you see the employee in question handling a pistol. White guy with a vest but no image of his face.

For a guy who runs 2 successful ranges, as well as an online store, and maintaining a presence on CGN, as well as countless other things - a lot of day to day legwork has to get entrusted to staff members to prevent things like this from happening. To be honest, I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner. This is not an example of negligence on JR's part - this is a failure of staff to react properly (knowing what to look for), and of a range member to act responsibly. Something happened without the owner's direct knowledge, policies are changed, lessons are learned, heads are rolled - and hopefully it never happens again.

As for Target Sports and TSE, the will continue to get a portion of my paycheck whenever I have it to spend as TSE is the friendliest place in Calgary to deal with, period. I am constantly surprised by how often I see James there, and that he always has a second or two to ask how it's going and if you need help. And when he's not there, the staff is just as good as when he is. Two ######s making a video of themselves isn't going to steer me away from the range, just like some gangbanger getting shot downtown won't make me swear off handguns.

Fault here lies with the wannabe's in the video, not the range.

Luckily it's filmed in Black and White so there can be a reasonable doubt that the range officer had them pointing at the camera man with your elaborate collection of blue plastic safety guns...what a bunch of douchebag's, $5 says theyre still living in their mom's basement(S) and had to pawn some stolen TV to get the money to use your range.

Does anyone from TS show up in the "Anyone listening to gangsta (c)rapp?" thread.:D

Last edited by RRCo.; 01-27-2012 at 11:59 PM.
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person writing under the pseudonym "RRCo."; any use or reproduction in whole or in part outside www.canadiangunnutz.com requires the express written consent of the author.

Badass mofo,s using packin in pink trigger lock....