Page 1 of 18 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Offensive video

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar

Offensive video

Dear Customers and friends of Target Sports Canada,

You should be aware this video was filmed without Target Sports' permission and without the knowledge that the footage would be used in a video that in our opinion glorifies gangs and gang violence.

While Target Sports respects the rights of everyone to free expression and choice of lifestyle, those freedoms cannot be at the expense of others.

Target Sports deeply regrets any offence this video may give and emphatically states that we do not support gangs or a gang lifestyle.

Further, viewers should be aware that this video potentially infringes copyright and may constitute defamatory statements. The posting of this video has cost Target Sports and its owners both monetarily and personally for loss of reputation.

The makers of this video agreed in late 2011 they would remove the video from public view and would not post it again, and they have now breached this promise. As such, Target Sports is evaluating taking legal steps to remove the video and recover losses from the publishers, makers and stars of the video.

If you are going to go watch the video we would strongly rquest that you "dislike" the video and both write a negative comment and "flag" the video as inappropriate.

Sincerely,

JR
    Owner
    Target Sports Canada
    Last edited by TSE JR; 01-28-2012 at 11:47 AM. Reason: more added
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oAjbaNTg5E

Dear Customers and friends of Target Sports Canada,

You should be aware this video was filmed without Target Sports' permission and without the knowledge that the footage would be used in a video that in our opinion glorifies gangs and gang violence.

While Target Sports respects the rights of everyone to free expression and choice of lifestyle, those freedoms cannot be at the expense of others.

Target Sports deeply regrets any offence this video may give and emphatically states that we do not support gangs or a gang lifestyle.

Further, viewers should be aware that this video potentially infringes copyright and may constitute defamatory statements. The posting of this video has cost Target Sports and its owners both monetarily and personally for loss of reputation.

The makers of this video agreed in late 2011 they would remove the video from public view and would not post it again, and they have now breached this promise. As such, Target Sports is evaluating taking legal steps to remove the video and recover losses from the publishers, makers and stars of the video.

Sincerely,

JR
    Owner
    Target Sports Canada
    i hear ya buddy but who was the RO that day?Mr Magoo? i cant fart at my club without the RO knowing..and im as safe and respectfull as they come..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Musky Hunter's Avatar
    I was just looking to rejoin Target Sports. How can they wave guns like that?

They members? or past members?

Hearing protection and renting guns.. Now that is GANGSTA!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    How was this filmed without authorization? It looks like these tools had full free range of the facility for quite a while.

As such, Target Sports is evaluating taking legal steps to remove the video and recover losses from the publishers, makers and stars of the video.
    +1.

BANNED
    I'm offensive and I find this to be black.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    its chooch's like that, that give people the WRONG impression about our wonderful sport.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Fall Guy's Avatar
    You should be aware this video was filmed without Target Sports' permission...
    Seems to me somebody might have done something illegal then. Were the Police called?

Allowing this to happen at your range shows incompetence of the RO and anyone in charge that day. This is a stain on the firearms community, and Target will not get one penny of business from me.

CGN Regular
    A couple thuggish looking dudes film at your range waving rental guns around while rapping/lip-syncing and none of the staff noticed?
    What if someone decided to walk out with one of the rental guns, would anyone notice then?
    Last edited by digitalblue; 01-27-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Page 1 of 18 12345678911 ... LastLast