Thread: New/Novice Shooter Night?

New/Novice Shooter Night?

I was just wondering if TSE had any new shooter events? The wife has been wanting to go out but I want her to learn in a more controlled, safety oriented range than the public range out in K-country. I think she'd be a lot more comfortable if she wasn't the only newbie in the place too.

Just curious,
    Nathan

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep. TSE_Justin's Avatar
    Hey Nathan,

While don't have a dedicated novice night, but I would say just drop on by!
    A lot of our shooters are 'first timers' with little or no prior firearm experience. You can bring your own firearms/'rent' ours, request for a Range Officer to supervise and give introductory advice on safety and handling.

I'd also suggest avoiding our busy times (Friday nights, Saturday afternoons) so it isn't quite as full in the bays.

Stop by, check us out, and feel free to call us @ (403)720-4867 or email us @ info@theshootingedge.com if you have any other questions.

-Justin

CGN Ultra frequent flyer smak_daddy's Avatar
    Just drop in any time. The range officers will take good care of you.
    "Praise the lord and pass the ammunition" -- Natalie Maines

best to avoid Saturday Afternoon if your looking for something less busy. Evenings and mornings seem to be the best time for us. The range officers are great and will show you what you need to know one on one (or two). Our Family is two months in to the shooting hobby and are loving it.