Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marstar service

nothing but great service

I agree I have had nothing but great customer service from Marstar, they have allways beeen upfront and easy to deal with If I thought something was not right. John and crew are excellent

Few years ago I bought an M14 from them... and arrange to pick it up. I dont know if they still do that but as I am in Ottawa the short trip was worth it. The guys were cool and showed me around (some cool stuff they have). I ended up bying a scope and some ammo. Beware of guard dogs though. Thanks Marstar.

+1 for service. I was more than impressed on my first order.

Did the pretend gunsmith charge this guy anything to screw up his mount?

I have been dealing with the Marstar Folks for the past several years. I can assure you that they do their best to take your order, and answer questions. I had a few problems with a particular Company's pistol (x2); I suspect due to a design flaw with a rather flimsy return spring. Throughout these problems, the staff were great, assisting me, accepting my return, and trying to give me some sort of compensation. That never prevented me from doing additional purchases; my latest was two muzzleloading Pistols for my "Christmas present". My son recently received his PAL(R); his first purchase was from the Marstar Folks, the FSN01 and the SKS. So he is happy with their service. I am so pleased with the service they provide, I am preparing a "Wish List" over the next several months; a bunch of Black Powder Handguns.
    Yup, you guys are good, and most of you know my voice, and call me by name.
    Carry on doing a great job.
    Perhaps one day, we can convince the "Antis", that we are the "Backbone of Canadian Society", and not the Enemy.
    Member CCFR, CSSA, OFAH

Quote Originally Posted by 303Lee View Post
    Did the pretend gunsmith charge this guy anything to screw up his mount?
    No the bubbasmith didn't charge anything, the funniest thing is that I had offered to install it for him for free but he wanted a "professional" to do it.
    Personally I would never have had the gall to send something I screwed up back to Marstar, but buddy took advantage of Marstars great service. That was a few years ago and in the meantime I've politely refused to help buddy find parts he wanted and its cost him more $.
    Am I petty? Yes. Sometimes karma needs a helping hand.

Expired Business
    303LEE;
    "Did the pretend gunsmith charge this guy anything to screw up his mount?"

Are you always this petty ? or is this a special day for you
    I assume you have personal knowledge of Frank's abilities ?
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Major Sights's Avatar
    Delete- wrong tab I was typing in. Sorry.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    303LEE;
    "Did the pretend gunsmith charge this guy anything to screw up his mount?"

Are you always this petty ? or is this a special day for you
    I assume you have personal knowledge of Frank's abilities ?
    John
    He is not talking about a gunsmith that works for Marstar, he is talking about the so called gunsmith he took the part to for installation that grinded on it and such. After this guy had ruined the part, they then returned it to you. He is NOT at all complaining about marstar service or their gunsmith(s).

I'm not really impressed with Marstar service. I'm currently in the process of dealing with them for the first time. I've sent my order in by email, filled out their form, for a firearm and mags and can't get a response. If you can't get a response as simple as a notification that your order has been received or processed and here is the ETA for shippment,... Even sorry your items are on back order or anything would be better than silence. I'm on the brink of going elsewhere...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast