Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Marstar service

i have had good luck with them, but the web site is NEVER correct, dont get that????
    i order by phone only. and it has worked well, i bought a pair of hi caps from them, one had a stripped grip screw/bushing, they sent a new one n.p.
    callled a couple weeks ago looking for some for a buddy, was told go somewhere else they didnt have any !..no eta nothin....hmmm

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bredind View Post
    I'm not really impressed with Marstar service. I'm currently in the process of dealing with them for the first time. I've sent my order in by email, filled out their form, for a firearm and mags and can't get a response. If you can't get a response as simple as a notification that your order has been received or processed and here is the ETA for shippment,... Even sorry your items are on back order or anything would be better than silence. I'm on the brink of going elsewhere...
    They have an automatic response if you didn't get that your order didn't go through. did you e-mail ______@marstar.ca or .com?

Apart from that I've always had more luck calling them than emailing them.

Expired Business
    BREDIND;
    I repeat again, I would be happy to look into your claims, however we do not show any order for BREDIND, perhaps your order was in another name ??

You may contact me off site if you prefer, john@marstar.ca

John
    Last edited by johnone; 03-27-2012 at 01:33 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123