Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shipping cost

Shipping cost

You may wish to give your clients a heads up on the cost of shipping. I was sickened to see my bill for two crates of 7.62x25 ammo with a shipping charge of 263.43. I will not be getting any more ammo from you. PS Trade Ex will ship for free!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool then to speak and remove all doubt.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jwirecom109's Avatar
    263.43?? did they rent a truck just for you?!!

In all seriousness i would contact them directly, that looks like its a calculation error or someone typed it in wrong.
    The Only good Zombie is a dead zombie. Unless that zombie is in a room full of liberal pigs, enjoy your gun control. - Jwirecom109 (ME!)
    A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.” - Ayn Rand

delete
    Last edited by badboybeeson; 02-01-2012 at 08:28 PM. Reason: wrong thread

i bought a crate of amo from a van. dealer (great price)by the time i paid freight to northen b.c. i was paying more than our local store....ouch
    so i ordered a case of 7.62x25 from local store....$500+ OUCH!...i didnt specify i wanted surplus!
    its buyer beware out there, best thing to do is shoot it all up and buy cheaper stuff next time....or put it away for the apocallyps,(sp?) prices are bound to skyrocket then!

I did call and was told that is the cost to bad.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool then to speak and remove all doubt.

did you talk to John? cause that don't sound right
    The Only good Zombie is a dead zombie. Unless that zombie is in a room full of liberal pigs, enjoy your gun control. - Jwirecom109 (ME!)
    A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.” - Ayn Rand

Yar, I've been avoiding Marstar because of the shocking shipping quotes.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer saskgunowner101's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwirecom109 View Post
    did you talk to John? cause that don't sound right
    Yeah that sounds too high for shipping.
    Needing Husqvarna 77 chainsaw parts to bring a beast back from the dead...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    OP> Was there an option to get a shipping quote prior to finalizing the order. I never give my CC info without a firm total price.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    OP> Was there an option to get a shipping quote prior to finalizing the order. I never give my CC info without a firm total price.
    Ordering Ammunition from Marstar Canada

Important: we do not have an automated shopping cart on our site because all orders for firearms, controlled firearms parts, ammunition, etc. require manual verification and processing of licenses

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast