Thread: NEW for 2012!

Supporting Dealer
    735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9

NEW for 2012!

2012 is going to be a huge year for Hamilton's only police and tactical supply store.

At the SHOT show this year we were able to meet with new suppliers and made some amazing new contacts. In the coming weeks you will start seeing the following brands appear in our store and on our website:

Magpul
    Troy
    VLTOR
    5.11 Tactical
    Daniel Defense
    Tango Down

and more to come!

As we are putting together our first orders with our new distributors, I put it to you Gunnutz, what do you want to see? Rails? Grips? Slings?

2012 is going to be amazing for Hamilton Tactical, but we need to know what we can do to make 2012 amazing for you too.
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JRW (QOR)'s Avatar
    Does that include the shooting mat? I see it's still out of stock.
    "Ideals are peacefull. History is violent" Wardaddy (Fury)

Supporting Dealer
    if it's the condor shooting mat, then yes we only got two in after waiting 8 months for them. So we are moving more towards Voodoo Tactical and by late spring early summer we will be relocated to a large store and will be heavily involved with 5.11 gear.
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

Quote Originally Posted by HamiltonTactical View Post
    if it's the condor shooting mat, then yes we only got two in after waiting 8 months for them. So we are moving more towards Voodoo Tactical and by late spring early summer we will be relocated to a large store and will be heavily involved with 5.11 gear.
    Yes, that one. I will need one for the spring season start. Been waiting for you to get them in.

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Magpul MOE stock
    Magpul carbine length forend
    Magpul BUS
    Magpul pistol grip
    Magpul vertical grip
    Magpul AVG
    Magpul trigger guard
    Magpul ladder rails

IN FOLIAGE GREEN THOUGH!

most sites on here have a couple of each thing, but not somewhere you can buy it all

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rocket Surgery's Avatar
    Any plans to stock Triad Tactical? I'd like to get one of their rifle stock pouches in Coyote for my gunsite scout.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HamiltonTactical View Post
    So you guys will be getting the Voodoo shooters matt? Was just looking at that, it would be better.

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by JRW (QOR) View Post
    So you guys will be getting the Voodoo shooters matt? Was just looking at that, it would be better.
    Is there a colour or camo pattern you'd prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SASQUATCH View Post
    Magpul MOE stock
    Magpul carbine length forend
    Magpul BUS
    Magpul pistol grip
    Magpul vertical grip
    Magpul AVG
    Magpul trigger guard
    Magpul ladder rails

IN FOLIAGE GREEN THOUGH!

most sites on here have a couple of each thing, but not somewhere you can buy it all

Please respond to your private message, I need some specifics from you before I finalize an order

Magpul STR
    Tangodown quick detach battlegrip