Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Excellent Work!!! (Pics Heavy)

Thumbs up Excellent Work!!! (Pics Heavy)

(First off this is not a paid endorsement by anymeans, this is MY OPINION... thank you to those who are wondering... :D)

This is my first and DEFINITELY not my last dealing with Cobra Imaging, I would like to personally thank Trevor and the rest of the Cobra crew for their excellent and speedy service. Items where exactly received as originally quoted (2wks), and I could NOT be happier with the results!

Ive had the Ruger 10/22 Promag Archangel Target stock, and factory Beretta 92A1 grips for a long time, and they definitely needed some changes, they were a bit dull, and unappealing...

till I gave Trevor from Cobra a call... :D

I went with the Snake patterns cause Ive always enjoyed what colours Mother Nature can bring to the table, as opposed to the bland, boring patterns that us humans create... (urban, desert, digital, forest... :D), and also to see if there are any PETA members here lurking on CGN who I may get nasty PMs from :D

Bottom line is I cant thank Cobra Imaging enough for their work, its excellent, no other way to put it... and I would recommend them to ANYONE interested in giving any firearm, or part(s) of a certain firearm a refreshening as to breathe some more life into them!

Cheers Cobra Imaging, and will be seeing you guys again in the near future!!!

-- C.Nixon

Really love the the patterns!!Unique and very natural, congrats on having great taste

The snake pattern is definitely eye catching. I like it! Is it painted on with a durable coating or is it some sort of "sticker"?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer alter3d's Avatar
    Wow, that looks awesome!!!
    I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
    ― Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobedience

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Grizzlypeg's Avatar
    Wow, what a change in appearance.
    NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST TO DISCLOSE “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Cesare Beccaria

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSniper View Post
    The snake pattern is definitely eye catching. I like it! Is it painted on with a durable coating or is it some sort of "sticker"?
    The Cobra Imaging website (or under their forum in one of their threads) can give you all the information on the Water Transfer Process, its truly unique and these guys have it mastered. The clear coating that is applied afterwards is very smooth and soft on the hands, and as far as resistance goes Trevor informed me that minor gun cleaning chemicals are OK to use, however anything deemed 'heavy' such as Mineral Spirits, Laquer Thinner, etc wouldnt be advised, as those are tremendously hard on any stock(s) to begin with...

But Im very, very, very happy with the results! :D

Not for my own firearms - but OMFG thats Hawt !~

WOW !
    Member: CCFR, NRA, CSSA, NFA
    Yes, I am a Leatherworker ---- FIVE Leather ----

Amazing! Does the finish is really resistant to scratch?
    Also, how much?

BANNED
    The grips are OK but the stock?

Thats AWESOME!!! Love the 92 especially! Thanks for sharing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast