Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ISSC warranty

ISSC warranty

Hello,

I would like to know how long it usually takes to get a warranty issues resolved. I got my ISSC 22 lr rifle from Target Sport I believe in December of the last year. It failed right away at the range and one of the Target Sport associates admitted that there is a problem with the rifle and it needs servicing. I was enquiring status of this case 4 or 5 times and always getting the same answer that it's at North Sylva. So, I've decided to contact you directly about this issue. Do you have an ETA when I can get my rifle back? Or if there is any possibility to get my money back?

Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Musky Hunter's Avatar
    the few ISSC i've tried are like toys, lose screws, plastic parts, and ergo.

i'd ask for a refund to get a SR22

I've had mine since november and haven't had any problem it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    If you want an answer from North Sylva, call them. Posting here and expecting an answer is a waste of time.

Interesting. I was going to purchase one of these in the coming days. Errrr, not now. Thank you for sharing your experiences id64 & Musky Hunter.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Musky Hunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    If you want an answer from North Sylva, call them. Posting here and expecting an answer is a waste of time.
    ?? Why they on the forum yet not reply to serious questions??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armedsask's Avatar
    Last time I e-mailed ISSC they said there was no warranty due to a dispute with their supplier or something. I don't recall exactly.

Either way, they said there was no warranty services right now.
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Armedsask". These posts are for informational and entertainment use. Copying or quoting in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board for use on this board. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Armedsask View Post
    Last time I e-mailed ISSC they said there was no warranty due to a dispute with their supplier or something. I don't recall exactly.

Either way, they said there was no warranty services right now.
    Norinco ?
    LOL
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Why would North Sylva continue to sell a product with no warranty and blow off the people who end up needing warranty work? That is dishonest at the least.

CGN Regular
    use high velocity rounds, don't use the mag as a rest, and you'll be ok

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast