Thread: Norinco M-201C

Norinco M-201C

Any more of these coming on next Norico shipment? If so, eta? Thanks

I am also interested in knowing about the status of this handgun, because I am interested in purchasing it. I have been periodically keeping an eye on this since lastyear, but haven't seen any changes to their website in updating the status for along time.

It can be found here on Marstar.ca : http://www.marstar.ca/gf-norinco/T33-M201C.shtm

for $199 these puppies sell out fast. When i got mine they only had the two tone version left, but for $199 i didn't care, and its not a bad gun either, mags are cheap to buy but work without issue. Gun fires reliably and pretty accurate too.

Quote Originally Posted by fyrious View Post
    for $199 these puppies sell out fast. When i got mine they only had the two tone version left, but for $199 i didn't care, and its not a bad gun either, mags are cheap to buy but work without issue. Gun fires reliably and pretty accurate too.
    Yes, I have to agree that its the price that peaked my interested in this particular handgun and as well as the calibre that its being offered in as well. I have looked around for other suppliers, because I hope Marstar won't let their first-time customers down as well. I look forward to doing business with Marstar as soon as I get my PAL not too long from now.
    Last edited by Promagstyle; 03-13-2012 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Compliment

Soon I'll be getting my PAL/Restricted. I was looking into one of these as my first handgun. I'd be interested in knowing if any of these will be available in the future.