$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: M14.ca Blackfeather RS Rifle Stock OFFICIAL UPDATE THREAD

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdVanL View Post
    how about grips, for-grips, and but stocks as well?
    Saves a lot of shopping around...
    M14.ca's focus is to bring high-quality, 100% innovative, function-rich, price-competitive products to the marketplace as a manufacturer of M14 parts and accessories. Building out our business with other vendors products, that vast selection, is not possible given our company size and physical space limitations: Blackfeather's inspection, assembly and packaging area will need a great deal of space as it is... .

Thanks for all of your questions. I hope to have Blackfeather back from anodizing any day now.

-Frank
    M14.ca + Official Forum
    Blackfeather "RS" Rifle Stock
    LSP (New)
    Scout Hand Guard
    CASM GEN II Scope Mount
    RBS (Butt Stock)
    Black Arrow Spring Guide
    Light Muzzle Brake + Front Sight Base
    Direct email: info@m14.ca Tel. 250-721-3444
    T97NSR FTU: T97.ca.

CGN Regular
    I cannot wait to see what it looks like anodized on a gun. Mmm...matte black....

Looking forward to some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by M14.CA View Post
    M14.ca's focus is to bring high-quality, 100% innovative, function-rich, price-competitive products to the marketplace as a manufacturer of M14 parts and accessories. Building out our business with other vendors products, that vast selection, is not possible given our company size and physical space limitations: Blackfeather's inspection, assembly and packaging area will need a great deal of space as it is... .

Thanks for all of your questions. I hope to have Blackfeather back from anodizing any day now.

-Frank

Awesome, thanks for the reply on that. I'm very novice when it comes to customizing or moding stocks and what not, I'll figure it out as I go I'm sure. The pieces I'm searching for should be "AR" style though, correct?

Cant wait to see these things!
    suns up, go to work.
    ahh f*** it, poor me another Jack.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Hungry's Avatar
    Frank:

Thanks for keeping everyone updated. This is an exciting innovation. More choices for the M14 lovers in Canada! :D Aluminum stocks or graphite stocks being made... life does not get better for the M14 enthusiast!

Cheers,
    Barney
    Helping prevent dick-loss one M14 at a time!

Fail to Train; Train to Fail!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    Frank:

Thanks for keeping everyone updated. This is an exciting innovation. More choices for the M14 lovers in Canada! :D Aluminum stocks or graphite stocks being made... life does not get better for the M14 enthusiast!

Cheers,
    Barney
    Thank-you, it is getting there. Oprod guide returned from plating today. Here is a photo I borrowed from the M14forum of Blackfeather on the bench at the start of range trials.

M14.ca + Official Forum
    LSP (New)
    Scout Hand Guard
    CASM GEN II Scope Mount
    RBS (Butt Stock)
    Black Arrow Spring Guide

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdVanL View Post
    The pieces I'm searching for should be "AR" style though, correct? Cant wait to see these things!
    Yes sir, the Blackfeather "RS" will support:

1. AR15 "Fixed" Tubes
    2. AR15 "Carbine" Tubes
    and
    3. AR15 Full length rifle stocks

(The stock will ship with two end plate adapters for items 1 and 2 so you have a lot to choose from: no end plates are required for the full length rifle stock, it is joined into the back of the butt stock adapter).

A lot of people have asked me if Blackfeather will support the Magpul PRS; yes, it will.

What you see in the photo above is a fixed AR15 tube from ACE. It is extremely light, it is 100% rigid and securely connects to the stock with "0" movement. It is simple to install and very inexpensive. It requires the use of the fixed tube end plate as shown above. With the end plate's curved edges and a Magpul pistol grip, it is a very ergonomic, natural fit.

The scalloping along the side of the stock (above the trigger group) allows you to keep your trigger finger in a "trigger ready" position (in the channel groove shown) and then with one simple transitional motion, move it to the trigger pad. The trigger finger is "swept" to the trigger pad. This is a simple design feature that is very natural, unimpeded and fast. The channel groove is present on both sides of the stock so as to afford left handed shooters the same features.

The pistol grip was also positioned favorably rearward for the following reasons:

1. To extend your trigger finger for better comfort during protracted engagements
    2. To avoid an "overtly bent" trigger finger position (sorry guys, I don't like it so I had to make sure this was reflected in the new chassis)
    3. To allow for easier removal of the trigger group
    Last edited by M14.CA; 04-27-2012 at 05:05 PM.
    M14.ca + Official Forum
    LSP (New)
    Scout Hand Guard
    CASM GEN II Scope Mount
    RBS (Butt Stock)
    Black Arrow Spring Guide

Frank, I was just wondering your thoughts on using the Brownells / Enidine Hydraulic buffer tube on your chassis? Brownells P/N 100-003-049WB

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by danadog View Post
    Frank, I was just wondering your thoughts on using the Brownells / Enidine Hydraulic buffer tube on your chassis? Brownells P/N 100-003-049WB
    I second that...from what I have read it should work. And...I haven't spent enough money on my M14 yet so... :D

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by danadog View Post
    Yes, this item will be compatible. I have never used one so I can't speak to its suitability for a particular purpose. Looks like something I would like to try at the range one day though...
    M14.ca + Official Forum
    LSP (New)
    Scout Hand Guard
    CASM GEN II Scope Mount
    RBS (Butt Stock)
    Black Arrow Spring Guide