Thread: Millenium line of revolvers

Millenium line of revolvers

Hello,

What makes the Millenium line of revolvers less expensive than the Peacemaker and Thunderer models
    Last edited by Frank101; 02-13-2012 at 06:51 PM.

Expired Business
    FRANK101;

"What makes the Millenium line of revolvers less expensive than the Peacemaker and Thunderer models"

The Millenium models are finished in a satin blue, less costly to produce than the hgh gloss blue of the othe lines offered by Pietta.
    ANothe reason is that these revolvers were produced for a large US dealer who because of financial issues could not take delivery, so we bought the entire production run....

John

Great, thanks John

I had one for a while. The finish was a little weak, but the revolver functioned perfect.

CGN Regular
    Where about on the website are these? I don't see them.

Expired Business
    CAPER587;

Please click here >>>> http://www.marstar.ca/gf-pietta/pietta-1873-MILL.shtm

John

John
    I have an original Colt SAA, built 1873. .45 LC. But I won't shoot it. Which Pietta model in stock is closest to this pls? I'd probably prefer a 5-1/2 inch barrel but ... flexible

I've heard great things about your guns. Hopng you can advise!

Thanks, Jason

Expired Business
    Well now, selection of a revolver is a very personal matter, depends on the finish you want, etc, etc....

We have many different models on special at this time, you are right about the quality of Pietta revolvers....

Please have a look at our large selection on the site, if you still have questions drop me a note john@marstar.ca

John

CGN Regular
    I recently bought a pair of the Pietta's Millenium .38/.357, 5 1/2 inch barrel. I haven't shot them yet but fit/finish is very good, trigger is smooth and crisp and a good weight. Going to polish up the brass soon. Other forums suggest putting blue loctite on screws (which I've done). I'm pretty satisfied by their look and feel.
    "I've been offered a lot for my work, but never everything.", The Magnificent Seven
    "Nothing wrong with quiet.", Jeremiah Johnson
    CCFR CPC member ONTARIOPC member