Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: website soon?

When Travis gets his site running, which he is obviously doing the right way and not half asping it, I feel it will be a game changer. I have never met a finer more straight up shop owner. He is a pleasure to deal with and his prices are always great.

As 'good' as an online store may be financially for him, quality of life may go the opposite way. He has some great help in there but I think he will need to hire a dedicated web deal guy to ensure his sanity remains in tact.

Money isn't everything, it helps, but he seems like a smart man. He will launch it when the site is right, when he is ready for possibly a huge change in how his business will need to be ran to keep upto the increase in business.

Good things take time. When it does finally launch everyone will be happy until then call. If your worried about your phone bill, or cheap like I am, ask if he will call you back. Odd request but no shame in it. If it gets him a sale or 100 his phone bill will be quite cheap when the smoke clears.
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MrSchultz's Avatar
    common JO, step up your game brother coming soon?? this like waiting for the FN SCAR lol

hot damn man, get it cracking, crack that whip and let's see some guns on there already! you on a vacation or something? let do this!

Quote Originally Posted by aprilfoolsme View Post
    Was talking to Travis just the other day, he says its real close.
    well tell JO that this better be the most high-tech website. it better make me feel goooooooooood.

BANNED
    LOL Come on travis kick the blocks out from it already and launch that site, it will never be perfect

Quote Originally Posted by aprilfoolsme View Post
    LOL Come on travis kick the blocks out from it already and launch that site, it will never be perfect
    that's right travis, JO takin' your sweet a$$ time here

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brocolt's Avatar
    Travis you could use this section of CGN to list a few more items forsale, at least until you get your web site running. Run a weekly sale with a few pics, it's not that hard.

I would love to see a website. I hope it happens soon.

Jo brook jo brook jo brook jo brook jo brook jo brook jo brook jo brook jo brook jo brook jo brook............................
    Gun Control: A child's idea of a safe society.

this website was supposed to be up a year ago so WTF ??
    "Political correctness is tyranny with manners."

Charlton Heston (1924 - 2008)

In talking to Travis it sounds like it's pretty much good to go, they are just working on adding products to the catalogue database at this time, a big job with such a big inventory.
    "They are the most armed, and most free” - Nicolo Macchiavelli, regarding Switzerland

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast