Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: website soon?

Quote Originally Posted by farmerbob View Post
    I can have a fully functional site depositing money from sales directly into your bank account within 4 hours, start to finish, no joke. This stuff is EASY. And stop using zencart because its free, it looks SO cheap.
    Right, and the fact that it has likely the strongest, most active and responsive support/member base of all open source carts (and far better than anything purchased) should also be a deterrent... then what do you recommend farmer??
    Last edited by bladerogers; 02-16-2012 at 10:00 PM.
    "They are the most armed, and most free” - Nicolo Macchiavelli, regarding Switzerland

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RMXC51's Avatar
    Hang on now, if Jo Brook gets a website, that's gonna make it harder for me to walk in, hand pick surplus rifles, and shoot the sh!t. Stay dark, Travis!
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.

I have bought from Travis a few times now, all it takes is a phone call. Great Customer Service, and fast shipping. If you want to know what he has, pick up the phone. How hard is that?
    ATHL, IDPA
    SSP and SSR =SS
    CDP=MM
    ESP=MM
    ESR=MM
    CSSA Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sgt.rock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim S View Post
    I have bought from Travis a few times now, all it takes is a phone call. Great Customer Service, and fast shipping. If you want to know what he has, pick up the phone. How hard is that?
    ???? Who does their shopping that way??? Hello......is this walmart? Do you guys have green jogging pants in 38/32?? With stripes on the legs? How about Mothers coffee in a 227gram can? I want decaf though. Can you guys hold that stuff for me, while I drive down from the the NWT to buy it.
    He doesn't list a toll free number, so I assume I am making a long distance call to "shop his store" for products I have no idea he has??? Seriously?
    How long does it take your dial-up to finish booting up before you hit CGN.
    I am not slagging Travis personally, I haven't heard one thing to say otherwise about him. BUT, if he want's business that is other than local or walkins that know him personally, I was suggesting that he get the website up soon, or at least change the "coming soon" to "coming in the future" , as its been "coming soon" for a couple of years. Its getting comical waiting for it.
    My Grandfather always said " Kid...............if you meet more than one arsehole in a day, chances are you are the arsehole. "

JB has been great I have always phoned to see what they have and then Travis has been very helpful with shipping product .No website no problems best kept secret in Western Manitoba. And for all that can not take the time to phone or are too cheap to phone great ! more for us who do.

He's doubled his business in 5 years, thats fantastic! With a website he could likely double it again in 6 months to a year. I'd love to stop in & browse his store, its the 1800 km. drive that gets in the way!
    Yup, got $$ to spend.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by snooker View Post
    He's doubled his business in 5 years, thats fantastic! With a website he could likely double it again in 6 months to a year. I'd love to stop in & browse his store, its the 1800 km. drive that gets in the way!
    Yup, got $$ to spend.
    Was talking to Travis just the other day, he says its real close.

Soon?

Deep in the Darkest Bush there is ! and Kamloops

jo brooks web site

Quote Originally Posted by redranger15 View Post
    Soon?
    lmao
    INDIGENOUS JIM - Born and Raised in British Columbia and A Canadian !

The 284 WIN - is the Original Short Magnum !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cycbb486's Avatar
    You guys crack me up..................

I agree. Stay in the closet Travis. You KNOW who the important people are.
    My house is PROTECTED by the good LORD and a GUN

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast