Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KIDD 10/22 part selection?

KIDD 10/22 part selection?

What have you got in stock for KIDD 10/22 parts, what are the prices on what is in stock? Im in the market for some new bits for my .22.

They don't have anything right now. I just called to ask. They are waiting on a shipment though.

CGN Regular
    Update to parts: emailed a few days ago and still waiting on shipment. I think I might just order up from Brownells and get a superior concepts bolt handle, some Volquortsen exact edge extractors, and a Clark Custom Deluxe Trigger. I'm sure Jobrook is doing all they can, but they're supplier seems to be dropping the ball. I wonder if the Americans get priority on all KIDD parts, so hard to come by up here in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by "J" man View Post
    Update to parts: emailed a few days ago and still waiting on shipment. I think I might just order up from Brownells and get a superior concepts bolt handle, some Volquortsen exact edge extractors, and a Clark Custom Deluxe Trigger. I'm sure Jobrook is doing all they can, but they're supplier seems to be dropping the ball. I wonder if the Americans get priority on all KIDD parts, so hard to come by up here in Canada.
    Borwnell's will not ship Superior Concepts stuff. I've tried to get a charging handle from them before. You would have to order directly from SC, which I have done before.

The Kidd stuff is really good and I doubt it will be much longer. It might be worth the wait is all I'm saying.

CGN Regular
    Hi Travis,

ETA on KIDD parts? Will you have any KIDD DIY trigger kits?

Thanks.

im interested in a bolt

Looking for a vblock and single stage trigger.
    Seeing a liberal shoot a gun is like watching a vegetarian try bacon. You can feel them coming over to the dark side.

Talked to Travis yesterday all theyve got in stock for Kidd atm are triggers, theyve got an order going in to Kidd next week sometime.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum ...

Is there a way we can sign up for some email list to know when Kidd stuff comes in? I am looking for a Kidd Cocking Assembly and a Kidd trigger job kit with tuning springs.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer wayupnorth's Avatar
    not to be mean but i was finally able to get a Kidd 2 stage and a Kidd bolt.
    WORTH THE WAIT!

by far the best trigger i have ever shot!
    Things either are what they appear to be;
    or they neither are, nor appear to be;
    or they are, and do not appear to be;
    or they are not, and yet appear to be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast