Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: NEA...30 guns coming soon!

Here is a quick pic of my DMR as it sits now I've added a Magpul ACS stock, ASAP, and AFG, and slapped on an old Leupold Vari-x III 1.5-5x scope I had laying around, just waiting to get my Houge grip and it will be all done for now.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Any updates Ryan?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorF View Post
    Any updates Ryan?
    Between posts here, a couple of e-mails to SFRC (I have made on various things) and what has been posted under NEA's "Pics and Vids" thread... Ryan might confirm, but it seems they trickle in by small shipments every 3 weeks.

I know that isn't an answer really, but it might be as much as they would say too.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Manufacturer-Business Member
    That's fairly accurate, we try and get them out more regularly but we have a lot of dealers to feed. SFRC had a huge backlog, they've done good staying on us for you guys.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by North Eastern Arms View Post
    That's fairly accurate, we try and get them out more regularly but we have a lot of dealers to feed. SFRC had a huge backlog, they've done good staying on us for you guys.
    The backlog is now one less . Ordered a 14.5" end of march, but this Friday was the last straw and I hate to say it but I tossed in the towel and went for one of the Daniel Defense V5's. Is it worth the extra 300$? Doubt it, but vaporware is worth nothing and 4+ months is alot of wasted sunshine.

Even with the monthly "insert new NEA problem here" threads I still wanted a Canadian AR :D

Yep, I pulled the plug on my two uppers this morning. Maybe down the road a bit when supplies are available and finish is 100%, then I will finally have a Canadian AR. I ended up ordering a couple Spike's to replace them. I really like the one I already have.
    Sometimes it is taken, sometimes it is not. But there is no bargain, for here, what is,
    is what must be

CCFR Lifetime Member, CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member, NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark978 View Post
    The backlog is now one less . Ordered a 14.5" end of march, but this Friday was the last straw and I hate to say it but I tossed in the towel and went for one of the Daniel Defense V5's. Is it worth the extra 300$? Doubt it, but vaporware is worth nothing and 4+ months is alot of wasted sunshine.

Even with the monthly "insert new NEA problem here" threads I still wanted a Canadian AR :D
    You won't be disappointed in your DD. It is easily worth the extra.

Manufacturer-Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1970 View Post
    Yep, I pulled the plug on my two uppers this morning. Maybe down the road a bit when supplies are available and finish is 100%, then I will finally have a Canadian AR. I ended up ordering a couple Spike's to replace them. I really like the one I already have.
    We have uppers available, let us know what you need and I'll make sure SFRC has it for you.

.. upper receivers or complete uppers?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark978 View Post

Well its funny you said that mark978, I have been waiting since january for an nea 14.5. Last 3 weeks its been in "the mail" to another gunnutz supplier. Today i got word that they are not sure what happened to it. Think thats it for me as well. DD v5 it is.

The back order list on the 7.5", 10.5" and 18" is pretty small now. It's the 14.5" back order list that is the big one at the moment. Hopefully I'll be able to clear up more back orders shortly.

Ryan