Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: NEA...30 guns coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Runningfool View Post
    Have you got your ATT to transport it home from the post office? I was deathly afraid of missing the postman when mine was delivered for fear that I would "technically" have to call the CFO to get an ATT to bring it from the post office home.
    You don't know what is in the box until you open it. Now shush
    READ. COMPREHEND. POST.
    Member: NFA/CSSA/CPC

Quote Originally Posted by Fusilier View Post
    Mine should ship today (hopefully). I already have the notice of transfer and my updated LTATT. But no registration certificate or the rifle yet.
    Really? I haven't received any notice of transfer. I checked my credit card and seen it was charged for my order on Mar 6. My order status is still pending on the site. I emailed SFRC and apparently they got approval for transfer, but I haven't gotten any updates. Hate being that annoying customer constantly emailing too lol.

They are out there right now boxing and boxing and boxing and boxing I know they are working on Mosin's right now then switching over to the next stack this afternoon.

Ryan

Smile Long term att

Quote Originally Posted by Runningfool View Post
    Have you got your ATT to transport it home from the post office? I was deathly afraid of missing the postman when mine was delivered for fear that I would "technically" have to call the CFO to get an ATT to bring it from the post office home.
    FYI - I don't know if your aware but rather than having to worry about contacting CFO everytime you want to transport, all you have to do is get a Long Term ATT. If you request a long term ATT it is good for all of your restricted firearms all the time for the term of your PAL. It is a blanket ATT that covers everything. The CFO will fax or e-mail it to you and you are covered until your PAL expires. It makes things a whole lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by rtc100 View Post
    FYI - I don't know if your aware but rather than having to worry about contacting CFO everytime you want to transport, all you have to do is get a Long Term ATT. If you request a long term ATT it is good for all of your restricted firearms all the time for the term of your PAL. It is a blanket ATT that covers everything. The CFO will fax or e-mail it to you and you are covered until your PAL expires. It makes things a whole lot easier.
    Wrong.

ATTs issued as you speak of only cover transport between location of storage as registered and approved ranges, gun smiths and border crossings.

The post office is none of the above.

Technically, one has to call and obtain a separate ATT to bring a firearm home from the post office if the package is held there.

That being said: one does not need an ATT to bring home a sealed brown cardboard box of unknown contents.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer easysauce's Avatar
    hey ryan,
    you know if you get a big guy to beat a drum while you while you whip them they will box much faster,

maybe a festive song like the ones we used to sing on bataan death marches back in the day

but seriously I can see an upside to not having a grand put on my credit card for a while
    thanks for for all the work ryan, and your crew, im sure they do most of the hard stuff anyway... with how fast you usually get back to my emails i expect you never leave work!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered_ View Post
    Wrong.

ATTs issued as you speak of only cover transport between location of storage as registered and approved ranges, gun smiths and border crossings.

The post office is none of the above.

Technically, one has to call and obtain a separate ATT to bring a firearm home from the post office if the package is held there.

That being said: one does not need an ATT to bring home a sealed brown cardboard box of unknown contents.
    That is what I was getting at
    READ. COMPREHEND. POST.
    Member: NFA/CSSA/CPC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer easysauce's Avatar
    , if the post office delivers its a case of Schrodinger's gun,

Alberta Defence Force - Liberal Welcoming Committee
    , if the post office delivers its a case of schrodinger's gun,
    nice!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    DJMay71, where are you with the pics? I know you take your fair share of ribbing here but I also know how long you have been waiting and how you have been putting money down to buy this rifle over the past few months. Did it arrive? Any unboxing photos? Been looking forward to congratulating you!