Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: NEA...30 guns coming soon!

A company's success relies on early adopters and product feedback. The fact that NEA, a Canadian company, is offering a product at a very competitive price, full of features, AND offering a lifetime warranty, should more than answer your question as to hype and demand.

CGN frequent flyer
    I believe what got my interest is a Canadian company that is willing to invest in the tooling and overhead to bring us a reasonable priced AR. I support that even if its in Ontario

There has been a pile of reviews on here and elsewhere. Some probably not that fair and some had some ligitimate concerns with QC and other issues mostly related to just starting out with a project this big. For the most part these have been resolved and NEA seems to be standing behind their product. I am willing to invest my hard earned cash in that.

NEA don't forget that your a Canadian company so look after us first

CGN Ultra frequent flyer easysauce's Avatar
    I should be in this shipment, cant friggin wait

Besides the fact that ive been looking for a 7.5 inch ar for some time now the main reason i orderd an NEA is because it is Canadian made we need to support business in our country whenever we can. Also the lifetime warranty pretty much tells me that its a very solid product.

Just to go a little off topic please build us some canadian 1919a4s as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Schecter 81 View Post
    Sorry, maybe market tested wasn't the correct term. I meant a long term proof of reliability in the field. I'm excited for another Canadian manufacturer to be in the market, I'm just surprised at the craze with so few people with actual hands on experience with the firearm. I think my actual point was that I would like to be able to hold one and look at the fit and finish before committing to one. I have been calling around to find a dealer that actually has availability. Every time I see a post that rifle has been deliver, GO! I see that they aren't meeting the back-orders, that was what raised my curiosity at what would create that kind of hype. The fact that there are a few hundred spread out in a couple of countries doesn't create hype, but something has, that is what I was trying to find out. Obviously NEA is doing something right, I just want to know if is marketing or manufacturing. There are other choices out there and if I'm going to blind order a rifle that I can't hold or look at, I wanted to know why so many other people are taking the leap. It's nice to see you have faith in your product, and I'm sure NEA has done extensive product testing prior to release, but so far the product has only been out for a couple of months. How it it will compare to the other offerings is still to be determined. I guess that was what I meant by market tested. I apologize if I sounded antagonistic. I don't want a safe full of AR's, just one reliable one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    ... the main reason i orderd an NEA is because it is Canadian made we need to support business in our country whenever we can. Also the lifetime warranty pretty much tells me that its a very solid product.
    I totally agree. I plan on getting an NEA for those reasons as well - I just have to decide between the 10.5" and waiting a while longer on the 12.5" (just to be different!)
    "You can't be a leader if you don't know where you're going"

CGN Regular
    Will all the support NEA has seen, I have jumped on board. I placed my order for a 14.5 with SFRC this morning. Very excited, hopefully the wait isn't to long.

patiently still waiting

Paitently waiting as well. Would love to see NEA make a Semi Auto Scatter gun for the critters!

Will there be some individuals receiving good news tomorrow?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SPRTN308 View Post
    A company's success relies on early adopters and product feedback. The fact that NEA, a Canadian company, is offering a product at a very competitive price, full of features, AND offering a lifetime warranty, should more than answer your question as to hype and demand.
    All the reasons why I pre-ordered.
    Foxtrot Foxtrot Sierra!