Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516171819202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: NEA...30 guns coming soon!

FREE NEA BCG's all around!!!

i got mine a few days ago in the first shipment to new zealand,havnt fired it yet, will give it a wharm up on the weekend.

Hoping for an update this week. No pressure though.
    READ. COMPREHEND. POST.
    Member: NFA/CSSA/CPC

My 10.5 arrived last Friday. Working though a few issues with the rifle with NEA - all have been well discussed here on CGN. I expect it won't take long to get it all sorted out and I'll have this fine example of Canadian manufacturing and 1950's American design to the range turning perfectly good bulk Chinese ammo into casing for reloading and repeat.

Sweet rifle. Light and looks great. I'm happy. Would be happier if I had gotten it to the range over the weekend but I'm looking forward to getting everything sorted out first.
    Fusilier
    Webmaster for:
    IPSC NS - www.ipscns.ca

Would like an update on 14.5" too!

With the trigger/BCG issues on the few NEA's that managed to sneak past quality control, is this going to extend the wait times for those of us who pre-ordered? I was given the rough guess-timate of around 4 weeks... Is it going to be closer to 5, 6, or 7 weeks now with these minor hiccups?

Or is NEA going to make these remedies seamless so we can still expect the original quoted wait time?

its already a popular and sought after rifle here, they cost 2k NZD , the next cheapest new ar 15 is the norinco version at 2.5k. it a bummer they can make them faster as kiwis are trying to snap them up before any law changes.

2K for NEA, whoa talk about getting a rim job over there, that sucks!

Hey at least you buggers can use them for hunting, that makes up for allot :D

they are expensive compared to what you folks pay but they have spoilt the monopoly that the big gun shops have , it wasnt unusual for ar 15s to be anywhere from 3.5 to 5 k a few years ago.

Manufacturer-Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FawkQ View Post
    With the trigger/BCG issues on the few NEA's that managed to sneak past quality control, is this going to extend the wait times for those of us who pre-ordered? I was given the rough guess-timate of around 4 weeks... Is it going to be closer to 5, 6, or 7 weeks now with these minor hiccups?

Or is NEA going to make these remedies seamless so we can still expect the original quoted wait time?
    All new components are en route. It may result in a delay of 2 weeks for some rifles. Many rifles are already ready to go, so many dealers will not likely experience much of a delay, if any.

Quote Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
    2K for NEA, whoa talk about getting a rim job over there, that sucks!

Hey at least you buggers can use them for hunting, that makes up for allot :D
    $2k NZD = $1600CAD. Considering import/export/duty, etc and shipping to literally the farthest place from Ontario, it's pretty good. Because of international laws & regs our overseas shipments sometimes have to hop through a couple different countries to get where they're going. It's a logistical nightmare. We're super pleased with the end price that we are able to get the NZ community. Remember.. these guys pay more for a Norinco AR than ours, and have been paying $5000+ for a Bushmaster. You think we have it hard...

Back to this side of the world. We will do what we can to ensure that the product received is at the level it should be at. We'll get rifles out in due time.