NEA...30 guns coming soon!

yeah i didnt get a call yet either guys, I would think its just because people are off for the long weekend, as they should be.

I was hoping to have it for my first 3-gun match on April 22nd!

Sad panda.

HAHA so am I! you shoot with WRAS too?

I assume there are still some people yet to be notified since I was told i was in this shipment but no one has phoned to confirm stuff,

likley just busy at sfrc over the weekend tho, ryan said i was in this one so I feel pretty confident

I will be shooting with WRAS, yup!

I have everything else ready to go... mags, accessories, etc etc... Just missing the little NEA bit!

I'll be shooting "open" though, since I want to use my IPSC open gun :D

woot! got my email from ryan today, guns there! i ordered on jan 21st if anyone wants to know for comparison purposes...

THANKS ryan!

gonna be a happy panda here!

woot! got my email from ryan today, guns there! i ordered on jan 21st if anyone wants to know for comparison purposes...

THANKS ryan!

gonna be a happy panda here!

Good stuff man! The more of these that get out there the better - can't fight the zombies/corrugated threats/haters all by myself! :D

Just got a call from Ryan, no gun for me this batch :(

But he'll try to get NEA to send me a 14.5" with the 7.5" he is expecting next week!

You guys who are getting one this round are lucky and I'm very jealous!

More coming next week and they should take a good hunk out of the 7.5" and 10.5" back orders.

Ryan

Back
Top Bottom