NEA...30 guns coming soon!

LoL ok now guys in gunnutz fashion we must openly fight on this forum over why one should get his rifle before the other guy. Without a doupt a couple hundred other members who dont have a clue will chime in, people will get banned, lifelong friedships destroyed, marriages will end.......now where was i going with this.... oh ya..... EASYSAUCE let me tell you this.......ooohhh Desperate Housewifes is on gota go.Laugh2

LoL ok now guys in gunnutz fashion we must openly fight on this forum over why one should get his rifle before the other guy. Without a doupt a couple hundred other members who dont have a clue will chime in, people will get banned, lifelong friedships destroyed, marriages will end.......now where was i going with this.... oh ya..... EASYSAUCE let me tell you this.......ooohhh Desperate Housewifes is on gota go.Laugh2

I'm ready to straight up Walmart trample people for my gun lol.

Just kidding, of course. We should get them in order of preorder date. I'm Feb. 7th, so hoping this time.

I was away most of yesterday and today. I'm going to start processing them tomorrow/Wed. I would have finished going over them tonight but I had to catch up on todays drama :eek:

I'm ready to straight up Walmart trample people for my gun lol.

Just kidding, of course. We should get them in order of preorder date. I'm Feb. 7th, so hoping this time.

Feb 7th and still waiting? Damn im gonna be waiting a while, im a full month later than you... Fml

I was away most of yesterday and today. I'm going to start processing them tomorrow/Wed. I would have finished going over them tonight but I had to catch up on todays drama :eek:

I called yesterday to change my payment option to EMT rather than CC on account of the Wolverine sale, but it still says Credit Card as a payment option on my preorder info.

I don't want to call and bug you about whether I would be getting one this round, but I would like to get the EMT sent so it is paid for if I am. money has a habit of morphing into other guns when it is just sitting around lol.

Feb 7th and still waiting? Damn im gonna be waiting a while, im a full month later than you... Fml

haha im january and still waiting...

was told im in this one so hopefully i get a call

at least my credit card balance is still at $0.00

ordered an NEA lower and just got an email yesterday saying my order went from pending to processing, thats got to be good news? haha so eager and excited, i hate waiting for guns

Back
Top Bottom