Thread: Hamilton Tactical at the 2012 Sportsmen's Show!

Supporting Dealer
    735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9

Hamilton Tactical at the 2012 Sportsmen's Show!

Contrary to some rumors floating around the internet, Hamilton Tactical WILL be at the Show in the Hunting Hall!

booth #4919

Like last year, we will be teaming up with SWAT boots to bring you the latest and best priced tactical footwear.

We are also going to be showing and selling Aimpoint PRO red dot optics!

Also new to the store is the ITW Fast Mag and Mag Boot systems.

Also new this year we will have ATACS camouflage clothing and load bearing gear, along with Multicam.

And of course we will have competitively priced tactical clothing, molle equipment, Vortex optics, EOTech, Aimpoint, Crimson Trace and more!

Please come by our booth and show the exhibition's planners how much interest there is in tactical orientated shooting sports.

Our staff is very approachable and bring decades of military and law enforcement experience to the business. Feel free to ask questions as we pride ourselves on our honesty and professionalism.
    Last edited by HamiltonTactical; 02-23-2012 at 01:43 PM. Reason: added more info
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

Cool .

Any word on what Votex's you might be bringing ?.

See you guys there!.

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by The.22guy View Post
    Cool .

Any word on what Votex's you might be bringing ?.

See you guys there!.
    Strikefire and SPARC for sure, we are working on getting an amount of flip magnifiers and 1-4x Viper optics. I would also like to bring their new Razor micro red dot to the show, but that's up to the Boss and to Vortex
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

Supporting Dealer
    We will have our portable debit machine so we can take debit and major credit cards. All prices at the show will include HST, however let us know you're a CGN member and we will offer a discount depending on the products.

Be sure to come try out some tactical boots from Original SWAT as used by many Canadian, U.S. military and law enforcement personal. SWAT boots have found their way into the motor cycle rider community as a light weight durable boot for many motorcycle enthusiast. For our shooting community we can offer you a waterproof or safety toe version. These boots are great to wear in the field while hunting or on the range especially during a muddy wet and cold day.

Looking for a great holster that secures your firearm and can delivery a quick draw. Check out the Blackhawk Serpa holster and open top mag pouches.
    Looking for some good tactical clothing. Check out our Warrior Wear from Blackhawk. Functional durable life style clothing for the operator. Range day never looked so high speed. (LOL)

Supporting Dealer
    We should have the sparc, strike fire, vmx3 magnifier with swing mount, hopefully the viper PST 1-4 and a few other Vortex products.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Awesome stuff! When is the Sportsmans Show?

Btw- Hamilton Tactical is the bomb. I ordered my drop pouch from these guys back in November. Fast prompt shipping, and the pouch is built to last, as I've put it through its paces at work. I'll try to do a write up after my next range day when i use it as a dump pouch.
    Foxtrot Foxtrot Sierra!

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by djmay71 View Post
    Awesome stuff! When is the Sportsmans Show?

Btw- Hamilton Tactical is the bomb. I ordered my drop pouch from these guys back in November. Fast prompt shipping, and the pouch is built to last, as I've put it through its paces at work. I'll try to do a write up after my next range day when i use it as a dump pouch.
    Thanks for the support. We are in the works to add several new product lines to our site.

Supporting Dealer
    Toronto Sportsman Show runs during march break. It opens March 14 - 18, 2012.

We will be featuring Otis Cleaning kits in our booth. Come check it out.