Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: M305 + Case of Ammo = $599

Say an individual ordered this excact combo yesterday at full price would you boys be nice enough to pass along the deal price too??
    In war, you can only be killed once, but in politics, many times.

Winston Churchill

CGN Ultra frequent flyer deagle2008's Avatar
    you gotta be kidding me. cmon man you gotta give us some time to save money other wise we cant jump on the deal. i want a shorty but since i got the 1911 from you i cant get it again Duhhhhhhhhhhh

At about 2am I got your email about the deal. At about 2:15am I placed my order. I should start going to sleep earlier. haha :D

Will you be bringing in any 5/20 mags in the near future?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    NO kidding, so glad resisted the 1911 offer. Two glocks from Murdoc, now this, the points on that credit card is racking up quick
    Quote Originally Posted by deagle2008 View Post
    you gotta be kidding me. cmon man you gotta give us some time to save money other wise we cant jump on the deal. i want a shorty but since i got the 1911 from you i cant get it again Duhhhhhhhhhhh
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Must... resist...

Now I have to sell toys, must make more room in safe.

CGN Regular
    I have a quick question about...basically all guns and ammo orders. If the answer is right I am hoping on this. I live on a farm. So I do not have a street address. However the store in town is also the post office in town. I typically use there street address and everything when shipping things. They are ok with this. Does this work with gun/ammo purchases as well? Or do I need to sign for it. I live on a farm so I have no other option. Thanks to anyone who answers

I've had "shipments" go to work before. Girl out front signed for them.. She had no clue....thankfully. I can't see this being a problem.

CGN Regular
    Just checked out your site CanAm. I think I now need to somehow waterproof my laptop from the drool. One day.... one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dweano View Post
    I have a quick question about...basically all guns and ammo orders. If the answer is right I am hoping on this. I live on a farm. So I do not have a street address. However the store in town is also the post office in town. I typically use there street address and everything when shipping things. They are ok with this. Does this work with gun/ammo purchases as well? Or do I need to sign for it. I live on a farm so I have no other option. Thanks to anyone who answers
    Same deal for me. The ladies at the store only suspected once that it was a shotgun by the way it came in the mail (and she said enjoy my new toy) but no one ever said anything about the other items. I just sign for it at the store.