Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Canadian Gun Nutz

Welcome to Canadian Gun Nutz

It is my pleasure to be the first to post on your forum and welcome you to Canadian Gun Nutz and wish you successful stay here!

Cheers,
    Dan

Expired Business
    Dan,

I really Appreciate that. because you were the first, PM me your mailing address and I will send you out some free samples to try out.

Based on demographics the first 3 people from QC and ONT and the first 2 people from the other provinces and territories to post here and then send me there mailing address will get 5 of each of our line up sent out to them for free.

All i ask is that you post a video of you shooting one of your favourite drills with our targets; it can be Rifle, Shotgun, carbin, pistol, SMG, Tranistions, whatever you like. This is an "on your honour system"

CGN frequent flyer lupothebutcher's Avatar
    Welcome, new sponsors are always a good thing and who can say no to free targets?
    The legal firearm owner in Canada must be very careful to follow the letter of the law in regards to the firearms act, he must, above all, be very careful NOT to try to interject REASON or COMMON SENSE into the process

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    You should really, really consider breaking up your minimum order into multiples of 50.

No way I would order $250 worth of targets all at once. I'd go 50 for $50, and that would last me a good 6 months.

I hope you guys are successful.

CGN Regular
    Did someone say free? I'm in Looking forward to trying out your targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Targets View Post
    Dan,

I really Appreciate that. because you were the first, PM me your mailing address and I will send you out some free samples to try out.

Based on demographics the first 3 people from QC and ONT and the first 2 people from the other provinces and territories to post here and then send me there mailing address will get 5 of each of our line up sent out to them for free.

All i ask is that you post a video of you shooting one of your favourite drills with our targets; it can be Rifle, Shotgun, carbin, pistol, SMG, Tranistions, whatever you like. This is an "on your honour system"
    Wow now thats an offer .
    You should do well on this site .

PM sent .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tengoo's Avatar
    I'm in! Now I'll go look at your website...
    "Pity the poor opponents of the right to keep and bear arms! They must distrust just everybody except criminals and except
    the tyrant to whom they concede the armed monopoly of their protection." -- Pierre Lemieux [LIBERTY Magazine Nov. '97]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Howdy from Southern Ontario! Nice looking product! glad to have another sponsor on board, I like having choices.
    Don't take anything I say too seriously, my sarcasm doesn't always come through in my typing.
    Those who don't understand history are doomed to repeat it.
    Preparedness trumps response every time

Great to see a Canadian outfit doing this, there have been several recent threads wondering about target suppliers.

I do agree with offering smaller quantities, simply because of the price - maybe it's a good deal for a shooting range or something to purchase that many, but I would not be wanting to drop $250 on targets in one go. There is an explanation on the site, though, which makes sense I guess. And with that said, I think I am the first guy from PEI in here so I will gladly take you up on the generous giveaway.. PM inbound.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast