Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: B&T/CZ 858 Magwell Demo

Quote Originally Posted by El'Choppahead View Post
    I see,.. we're talking about 223's then not 762's then?,. I assume?
    We can supply legal 10 rd pistol mags in both .223 and 7.62 x 39 as there are pistols produced in both calibers, both in stock.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We can supply legal 10 rd pistol mags in both .223 and 7.62 x 39 as there are pistols produced in both calibers, both in stock.
    ahhh I see "SO IT'S THE OL LOOP HOLE GAME EH?",.. it's not the guns fault it uses hand gun loads over rifle GOT YA!,.

you may carry on now,. :D

HEY WAIT JUST A MINUTE THEN!?!?!?!,.... if that's the read on the law?,. TEN ROUND BANANA CLIPS ARE A-OK!??,. I mean it is 762 hand gun loads?,. so why's a CZ 858 limited to 5?,.. (scratching melon?)

ahhh I see "SO IT'S THE OL LOOP HOLE GAME EH?",.. it's not the guns fault it uses hand gun loads over rifle GOT YA!,.

you may carry on now,. :D

HEY WAIT JUST A MINUTE THEN!?!?!?!,.... if that's the read on the law?,. TEN ROUND BANANA CLIPS ARE A-OK!??,. I mean it is 762 hand gun loads?,. so why's a CZ 858 limited to 5?,.. (scratching melon?)
    WOW... you have a hard time reading and comprehending....

You can have 10 round Pistol mags in a Rifle. It has nothing to do with caliber.

ITS THE MAGAZINE. The MAGAZINE has to be designed for a pistol. THEN it can hold 10 rounds.

CZ858 RIFLE magazines are designed for use in a RIFLE and can only hold 5.
    "And so, pointing fingers become pointing guns,
    because nobody listens to fingers"

BANNED

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Missing Something View Post
    WOW... you have a hard time reading and comprehending....

You can have 10 round Pistol mags in a Rifle. It has nothing to do with caliber.

ITS THE MAGAZINE. The MAGAZINE has to be designed for a pistol. THEN it can hold 10 rounds.

CZ858 RIFLE magazines are designed for use in a RIFLE and can only hold 5.

WTF? are you kidding me?,. that's a stupid way around that issue,. If I was a cop and saw that I'd burn you for it, but I'm not a cop so load up son and blast s**t!!!

honestly that sounds so fishy it stinks?,.. I know a Kriss Vector gets away with that but I thought it was the round not the mag,.. and if it is?, the Vec, is a factory loop hole exploitation,. how ever the 858 CONVERSION is an after factory manipulation of the loop hole,. kind of a grey area I'd think?

AND!!... it's not that I miscomprehended it sonny,. I was looking at it from the short vs. rifle round and couldn't see what was being done to fit legalities SO I ASKED!,..

stupid people often remain that way by acting all tuff and s**t thinking they know it all!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    There is no grey area whatsoever on this issue;

The RCMP has said in writing (on official letterhead even) that this is completely legal.

Thanks to Wolverine for getting this done.

WTF? are you kidding me?,. that's a stupid way around that issue,. If I was a cop and saw that I'd burn you for it, but I'm not a cop so load up son and blast s**t!!!

honestly that sounds so fishy it stinks?,.. I know a Kriss Vector gets away with that but I thought it was the round not the mag,.. and if it is?, the Vec, is a factory loop hole exploitation,. how ever the 858 CONVERSION is an after factory manipulation of the loop hole,. kind of a grey area I'd think?

AND!!... it's not that I miscomprehended it sonny,. I was looking at it from the short vs. rifle round and couldn't see what was being done to fit legalities SO I ASKED!,..

stupid people often remain that way by acting all tuff and s**t thinking they know it all!

This issue has been covered numerous times in numerous posts....

Whether you think its fishy or not.. that's they way it is. There is no logic behind the gun laws.... thinking that there is or trying to rationalize them either makes you naive or ........

As I stated, it has nothing to do with the size of the round or whether is a pistol or rifle round, it has to do with the magazine and what it was designed and intended for.
    "And so, pointing fingers become pointing guns,
    because nobody listens to fingers"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

your not an anit gun troll are you??? for your first posts you sure seem like one!! sonny.

Super GunNutz
    I just can’t get over the bolt locking back thing, and not being able to use stripper clips.

I’ll stick to my 5-round mags for now.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by caustic View Post
    your not an anit gun troll are you??? for your first posts you sure seem like one!! sonny.
    among some of my less then just for fun target units?,...

I have an RFB,... is that non anti gun troll enough for ya? :D,..

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by caustic View Post
    now that you said that?,.. my post counter is stuck on 2?,. LOL!,. in this thread alone I have what five? LOL!

damn governments!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast