Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Zombie targets!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Targets View Post
    My artists should be back from comicon soon. Will post the designs before they ate printed. Warhol is doing one and the other two will be done by our regular artists. We are getting a hill billy(think deliverance) zombie biting a girl an a clown/mime zombie. The zombie targets at gun works are produced by a company out of the states.
    Got something for us to look at yet? (Sorry to be a bother).
    "There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone

Expired Business
    My artist got back from comicon is Calgary tips week. We are meeting tomorrow to discuss details. They are coming I promise.

Expired Business
    I will have finished copies of two of the three designs up for you all to see in the Next few days.

Expired Business
    As promised, 3rd design coming soon. we wanted to get something for you folks to see so you don't think we were giving you the "checks in the mail routine".

A member of CGN submitted a design that we liked so we are going to be including something similar to it(produced by him).

I like both of those. I'm sure that it has been asked before but is it possible to get a mix of the three different styles in the 150 pack?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Expired Business
    the 150 packs are 50 of 3 types:

Attribute Development
    Graphic
    Zombie(coming soon)

Expired Business
    Allow me to clarify:

The zombie pack will have 3 different types of zombie targets: the clown/hostage, hillbilly, and the profile shot

The strike zones assigned are still ocular cavity and upper chest. Some will argue that zombies are killed by upper chest. While this may be true based on our extensive research it isn't something they like and it does slow them down... Especially with a 12guage slug.

bought a cool zombie target the other day that was shoot and see. if you had a head shot a green dot appeared and any body shot was red. good to konw exactly where you hit
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take ~ Wayne Gretzky" ~ Michael Scott

Why only zombies

If your going to shoot fictional creatures why limit it to just zombies.

After reading larry correias "Monster Hunters " I decided to host a local shoot entitled "Monster Shoot" we shot werewolves vampires trolls, dragons and of course zombies. Cardboard targets with internet pictures on them it was great fun.

I suggest you create " monster targets" all types of monsters availabe to choose from, and lots of fun.

At this years "Monster Shoot" i am creating chukacabra, werewolf, trolls, goblins, saskwatch and a giant mutan boar. Using simple cardboard creations with particular kill zones on each one.

Monster targets endless possibilities.

The designs are well drawn and all, but I was hoping for something a little less 'cluttered' or 'busy'. Could be just me.
    "There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone