Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Zombie targets!!!

Expired Business

Zombie targets!!!

As started in the other thread: Based on an overwelming interest, we will be producing some zombie targets.

Please post your ideas for Zombie targets that you would like to see in this thread. We will then submit them to our artist and they will produce some designs based on your ideas. Then we will post the designs here for your feedback.

From there we will narrow it down to the top 3 before sending them into production.

CGN frequent flyer
    Actually I have a comment I think might help:

I bought some zombie targets the other day. They looked great - at the store. When I brought them to the range, at 50 yards the artwork was a complete blur.

My suggestion?

Have a zombie and then a white background.

Contrast is good

I am not sure if you are able to do this but:

I recently saw a target that was made out of cardboard and had about 15-20 zombie heads scattered across it. The carboard was about 7ft wide and 4 ft tall. The cool thing was that there were holes where the zombies brain would be. On the back of the hole was a little holder allowing you to insert clay pigeons, for that life like zombie brain busting action.

Not sure what the demand would be, but i would be in for 1.
    "Tenacious and Versatile"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostntheshell View Post
    Actually I have a comment I think might help:

I bought some zombie targets the other day. They looked great - at the store. When I brought them to the range, at 50 yards the artwork was a complete blur.

My suggestion?

Have a zombie and then a white background.

Contrast is good
    X2, I aswell bought some targets and they are very hard to indicate what part of the body is wat at 50 to 100 yards. Contrast is very good.

And make them large, like the same size as the human silhouette targets. Just zombified!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    Make them big and simple. I think using only a few colours so there is no clutter and blur at 100m. Contrast as was mentioned above.

I think a variation of the military figure 11 target would be bad ass. Turn Herman the German into a zombie.

The larger the better for sure

Expired Business

Question

The targets will be printed in a 1:1 scale on a 19" x 25" piece of 50-60lbs paper. Unfortunately our supplier is unable to print any larger than the above state size.

They are being design for us by a professional artist, and printed by a professional print shop so don't worry, they will be dollar for dollar some of the finest targets available in Canada.

If you would like to see a white or light background on the ZOMBIE targets to ensure a high contrast we will make it happen.

BrownJoe, that is a great idea. It sound like something that would be a lot easier and cheaper to do as a DIY project and have you post the details here.

It has been the guilty pleasure of many to Shoot Tomatoes, Jugs of Water or the occasional head of lettuce in a plastic bag with filled with ketchup... or maybe just me.

Keep the feedback coming, they will be designed based on your specifications.

DO you want a zombie version of hostage target: zombie trying to bite a woman's neck?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I like the idea of just a zombie by him/herself. There already is targets with zombies and viticms. I have 12 of them right now sitting in my locker
    Last edited by bfiles; 03-03-2012 at 07:43 PM.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Lol I was just thinking a zombie biting a woman's neck!!! Might be hard to see at 100 yards but would be cool for close up.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast