Thread: TNW accessories importing?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar

TNW accessories importing?

Hey Marstar.

I know that you guys are/ were the importer for TNW beltfed firearms, so I figured this would be the easiest place to contact you for information.

I have one of your 1919A4 beltfeds, and I know that while they can no longer export those firearms to us, what about accessories?

Specifially, I was wondering if there was any chance that you could import their Spadegrips? Every 1919 owner I have talked to really wants a set, but they are as rare as hens teeth in Canada.

Here is the link for you.

h t tp://tnwfirearms.com/products_1919_spadegrip.shtml

Thanks for your time.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    Hey Marstar.

I know that you guys are/ were the importer for TNW beltfed firearms, so I figured this would be the easiest place to contact you for information.

I have one of your 1919A4 beltfeds, and I know that while they can no longer export those firearms to us, what about accessories?

Specifially, I was wondering if there was any chance that you could import their Spadegrips? Every 1919 owner I have talked to really wants a set, but they are as rare as hens teeth in Canada.

Here is the link for you.

h t tp://tnwfirearms.com/products_1919_spadegrip.shtml

Thanks for your time.
    Seems John doesn't want to address your question .
    I can tell you what I know . As far as the US export rules are concerned the spade grips you mention are not an accessory. They are a gun part. No export. Even tripods for the 1919 can not be exported
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Seems John doesn't want to address your question .
    I can tell you what I know . As far as the US export rules are concerned the spade grips you mention are not an accessory. They are a gun part. No export. Even tripods for the 1919 can not be exported
    Thank you.

I was getting a little lonely.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    Thank you.

I was getting a little lonely.
    What does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    What does this mean?
    A day without a response of any kind. I am not used to that... I was getting a little lonely.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Power Pill's Avatar
    maybe you could have one made? they don't look that complicated
    Feuer frei! Bang Bang!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Pill View Post
    maybe you could have one made? they don't look that complicated
    That seems to be my only fallback.

It does not seem likely I will find one in Canada unless by sheer luck, they can not come from the states, and it would be difficult at best to buy one from another country.

They are more complicated then they look as well. A lot of precision goes into making a nice set of Spades.

Expired Business
    #1 BC SHOOTER;
    "Seems John doesn't want to address your question "

Always nice to hear from you, your words of support are beyond compare....
    I MUST APOLOGIZE for two issues
    1) I failed to reply within 24 hours, yes we will have these spade grips, even if you do not approve....

2) Since my accident I have not been puting in many hours at the office, so if that is considered ignoring people, then so be it.
    John

I feel sad when someone doesn't reply instantly to text messages.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    #1 BC SHOOTER;
    "Seems John doesn't want to address your question "

[B]Always nice to hear from you, your words of support are beyond compare....
    I MUST APOLOGIZE for two issues
    1) I failed to reply within 24 hours, yes we will have these spade grips, even if you do not approve....[/B]2) Since my accident I have not been puting in many hours at the office, so if that is considered ignoring people, then so be it.
    John
    LOL
    You found time to respond to 2 other threads well after the OP posted his question. But that's fine many dealers here ignore some questions asked of them . I gave the OP the info on importing 1919 parts & accessories out of the US as I know it . I'm sorry I can't keep up with your policies for importing 1919 stuff as it seems to change like the weather. Some of your posts say no import of 1919 stuff from the US then you say you can get 1919 stuff from the US . So now you say you are getting them well I guess the OP will be happy , as for me I made my own :D
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.