Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Got my free targets! Thanks!

Expired Business

For a customer in QC that needed targets with out facial features due to range policy. I looks like a Dick Tracy character to us.

We have some others in the works as well. But it is one of those things where we need to publish the imagine in its complete form or risk having the idea hijacked or otherwise skillfully acquired.

We can proudly say that are able to ship orders to the US. It is also worth you knowing that shipping to the US is not much more expensive than to Labrador. This means that companies that are selling you things out of the states with huge added shipping cost are just ripping you off and being difficult.

Just recieved my targets aswell. Big thanks!

Targets seem to good quality and nice and large. Unfortuneatly I won't be able to use some of them at my range as we aren't allowed targets portraying humans.

Aside from it being difficult to get out of the shipping tube, I think these targets will work great!

Now just waiting for my m14 to arrive so I can punch some holes in the paper!:D

Expired Business

perhaps this helps

Gents if you are having problems removing them from the the I suggest the inertia bump method: Firmly grip your target tube in you weapon side hand with the open side down; then Shake it vigorously up and down. This should cause the contents to work thier way out of the tube.

It is advisable to not to do this manoeuvre in front of the window as the neighbours may become confused as to what is actually going on

As far as ranges not allowing targets with faces; When you order from us please state that. We currently have the one design ready. If required we will do the others without faces. What about Zombies? are those legit at your ranges?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tengoo's Avatar
    I have nicknamed the Hostage target 'This may hurt a little...'...

These are great targets, and I don't think using a lower grade of paper [if it makes a difference to the bottom line] is a step down in quality. After all, it's not like they'll last longer on better paper.

The 5-Block target is perfect for rifle shooting...I'd like to see a version with some 1 and 2-inch squares in the centre of each block for an aiming point. I'm not quite crazy about the Gang Banger target...I like the concept, but I find the design kinda 'busy', and it may be hard to focus on with precision. OTOH, this might be a good thing, as it _forces_ you to focus....

More to come...I"ll try to get out to the range on Thursday or Friday...
    "Pity the poor opponents of the right to keep and bear arms! They must distrust just everybody except criminals and except
    the tyrant to whom they concede the armed monopoly of their protection." -- Pierre Lemieux [LIBERTY Magazine Nov. '97]

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Targets View Post
    Us producing a lower quality product isn't much cheaper, and it is a lesser product. Not something we can be proud of.
    Maybe you can't be proud of them but you should find a way to make them cheaper. You can exchange pride for sales growth.

Please don't get me wrong. It's your business and you can obviously do whatever you'd like.

Most shooters currently make their own targets. Unfortunately, IMO, your current price points are too high to penetrate that DIY market.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Targets View Post
    Gents if you are having problems removing them from the the I suggest the inertia bump method: Firmly grip your target tube in you weapon side hand with the open side down; then Shake it vigorously up and down. This should cause the contents to work thier way out of the tube.

It is advisable to not to do this manoeuvre in front of the window as the neighbours may become confused as to what is actually going on

As far as ranges not allowing targets with faces; When you order from us please state that. We currently have the one design ready. If required we will do the others without faces. What about Zombies? are those legit at your ranges?
    So thats why all those people were stopping in front of my house, giving me a strange look

apparently zombies won't work either at my range

oh well I'll try and get out soon with the squares or shapes and numbers.

Thanks again

Expired Business
    Lowering the cost of the paper would change the price by $.02, it is negilgable. It would increase the likelihood of screw ups in the printing process(misdeeds).

The cost in production is in set up or the plates, ink, and then shipping. All steps have been taken to keep the cost down and your price down. We would love to sell you targets for cheaper and make more. This is not us being pig headed and stubborn or greedy; we just shipped out 25 bundles of 25 targets at our cost and free to you including shipping.

No we can not offer you targets cheaper than post-it notes, no not cheaper than duct tape, no it is not cheaper than the dots you can make with a sharpie marker, no we can't offer you targets for free because you are a member of range "X". I wish we could do these thing but it isn't realistic.

If we can offer you a cheaper price at some point because our supplier says our volume
    Is high enough we will yell it from the hills to anyone that will listen, until then.

We need to charge enough to cover our costs or we will go out of business and once again there wont be a supplier of targets in Canada.

Expired Business
    Lowering the cost of the paper would change the price by $.02, it is negilgable. It would increase the likelihood of screw ups in the printing process(misdeeds).

The cost in production is in set up or the plates, ink, and then shipping. All steps have been taken to keep the cost down and your price down. We would love to sell you targets for cheaper and make more. This is not us being pig headed and stubborn or greedy; we just shipped out 25 bundles of 25 targets at our cost and free to you including shipping.

No we can not offer you targets cheaper than post-it notes, no not cheaper than duct tape, no it is not cheaper than the dots you can make with a sharpie marker, no we can't offer you targets for free because you are a member of range "X". I wish we could do these thing but it isn't realistic.

If we can offer you a cheaper price at some point because our supplier says our volume
    Is high enough we will yell it from the hills to anyone that will listen, until then.

We need to charge enough to cover our costs or we will go out of business and once again there wont be a supplier of targets in Canada.

Mr. Postman delivered my targets today, thanks!

First impressions...great quality images, paper is nice and heavy (I would not go with lighter paper as some have suggetsed), good contrast. Now just need to wait for the weather to clear up and get to the range.

Thanks again.
    ".22's are like chips, you can't just stop at one.”

AMA, OMA, NSRA, CSSA

Got my targets aswell today, quality looks great,can't wait to have a go at them..Thanks again...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast