Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Got my free targets! Thanks!

Expired Business
    Greentips,

I will get versions of all human targets produced without facial features. Removing the tattoos that say "no impulse contorl" makes me very very sad.

We will also look at producing a few additional non humanoid targets that will still offer training value for those of you in this unfortunate position.

Perhaps we can get you anthropromorphic Rabbits or something... Will that fly? Gopher with an AK perhaps?

You can always use photoshop or illustrator to do some quick mock ups - and let people vote on it.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

A bear standing up on hind legs could make a usable human shape.

Got my Free targets too, hand delivered! Had a good chat with Aaron, nice quality product. took them to the range got lots of good comments from fellow shooters, easy to see hit zones, different from the usual Osama etc.

P.s. Aaron, waaay cool hair by the way (told you I'd mention it ...lol)

Expired Business
    GreenTips and Pubb,

There has been a lot of people saying they will take Zombie targets if we produce them. We are going to get that done as our next project. We are going to start with 3 designs, and go from there. We will offer an exclusive introductory price(link will be posted in this forum). If there is enough interest/sales we will produce a few more zombie designs. From there we will look at other products.

If you guys want custom targets we can do them. There won't be an additional fee only a minimum order.

Brit,

Thanks for the kind words... you also said you would mention how nice I smelled. LOL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Its OK to sit in front of your big screen and kill zombies and other human shape targets on your X Box . But shooting at a paper target with a zombie on it is is not politically correct .
    Got to love this society we live in :D
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Targets arrived today. Excellent work! Thanks for the free give away from the Labrador Hunting and Fishing Association and myself.

Vids as soon as possible.
    "Alcohol...the cause of and solution to all of life's problems" Homer Jay

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345