Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Norinco M305+520 7.62x51 with pictures

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Be sure to ask why anyone wants to spend $2200 on a battle rifle when a modern RFB or XCR-M can be had for similar dollars. Maybe I'm not nostalgic enough. I'll certainly ask if I ran into this dude :D
    Quote Originally Posted by deagle2008 View Post
    hello everyone,
    just wanted to update the review. i went to the range today and had a great time until some surplus looking guy started bashing norinco and he was all excited about how his Springfield costed him 2200. oh well stupid people are everywhere. ...
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer deagle2008's Avatar
    he was wearing all surplus military clothing. and he smelled like old surplus clothing too lol. but yea something i don't understand, people buy guns to impress others or just simply enjoy them themselves?
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Be sure to ask why anyone wants to spend $2200 on a battle rifle when a modern RFB or XCR-M can be had for similar dollars. Maybe I'm not nostalgic enough. I'll certainly ask if I ran into this dude :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armedsask's Avatar
    I also had troubles with mags releasing. The mag catch was contacting the rivets, not allowing it to move forward enough. I simply shaved down the rivet head with a Dremel. Works flawless now.

I would advise to NOT shave any material off the magazine locking tab. Rivets can be replaced, the locking tab isn't as easy.

Ready to make some noise!!!!..

CGN Regular
    Snipz thats awesome

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    just to confirm, this ammo is not reloadable, right?
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer deagle2008's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianReich View Post
    just to confirm, this ammo is not reloadable, right?
    its not. berdan primed steel case

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Just buy both and see what you like if you can affourd the 2200 then you can buy a cheaper gun as well

m305

Great review... enjoy!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DARKSTANG's Avatar
    I like that. CanAm is always consistant with cool stuff and good prices. Keep it coming. Great review!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by North Eastern Arms
    Due to the recent Zombie outbreak in the South, we have increased production to Canada. We're doing a big push this month.
    End Quote:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast