Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: steyr mannlicher

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    WEQUAR

I will not post my inventory on a public forum, but feel free to PM us if your looking for a particular model.

Thanks,
    I sent you guys a pm on January 13, 2012 asking about a particular Steyr rifle and I'm still waiting for a reply!
    Homie take your bag?

For some reason, I haven't been able to get any Steyr parts from North Sylva, even though I've put in multiple orders. You can order any parts from Steyr USA and have them drop shipped to a UPS on the American side of the border. Much quicker.

Hi everybody

I don't know what going on with NS is talking about a whole warehouse full of steyr rifles.
    I had a really tuff time finding anybody who would even order one for me at last is got one at reliable but still had to wait about 1/2year to get it.
    It's seams to be really hard to get anything. From steyr in canada.

I just ordered one (a Prohunter) from Wolverine about two weeks ago. Expected delivery in June.

Quote Originally Posted by High Plains Drifter View Post
    For some reason, I haven't been able to get any Steyr parts from North Sylva, even though I've put in multiple orders. You can order any parts from Steyr USA and have them drop shipped to a UPS on the American side of the border. Much quicker.
    Sorry, I've never had a inquiry regarding Steyr parts from someone named "High Plains Drifter".

Quote Originally Posted by MPower View Post
    I sent you guys a pm on January 13, 2012 asking about a particular Steyr rifle and I'm still waiting for a reply!
    I'll look into this ASAP for you.

Thanks,

Well, a NIB green Steyr SSG 69 rifle package with Kahles 6x42 ZF, rings and case, is on it's way to my home. I had one 20 years ago and I still asking myself why did I sold it. A few years later I bought a black SSG 69, the one with the bull barrel W/O open sights but sold it the same year because I did found this gun too much muzzle heavy for my hunting needs. I will post some pics when it will comes in!
    CCFR, NFA and CPC member.

... load one, skip one, load four...

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    North Sylva may have a warehouse full of Steyrs but how long have they been sitting there? and how old are the models? Im a Steyr fan with no Canadian support as far as im concerned. I had to deal with Steyr direct to get replacement parts.
    Seems to the norm here in Canada. Certain brands are brutal to obtain, I have given up Sako products, and now get them via Europe if I'm not due to go to the US.

If its European / top end its all down to the Canadian Agent. And they are variable to put it politely.

Candocad.
    [FONT="Verdana"]Take that shot and take it well, because there is unlikely to be another chance.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by murat View Post
    Would you be bringing any Pro Hunters Mountain Model, in 308 or 30-06?
    there was a 280 pro hunter ss about a mouth ago i was thinking it would sell s.a.p. but it did not these are rare 280 rem. i have one allready this gun is sweet and my heard has some big $ guns i wanted this gun in 375H&H and i would sell my two sakos in this cal.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostie View Post
    Well, my comment is based on this: if we look at the reasonably current production (i.e. not 80 year milsurp rifles, etc.) "in stock" Steyr Mannlicher inventory listed on the websites of the sponsors of this forum as of today's date:

etc., etc., etc. All these companies that are selling firearms on the web, and selling boat-loads of them in many cases, and all that is available from Steyr is the two big .50 cal rifles, the M-series pistols in 9 and 40, and one Prohunter in 376 Steyr?

As the man said, dealers order based on customer purchases ... they don't stock them. Worked for me many years ago. Car dealers no longer keep 300 000 worth of spares in stock, they just order what they need for the next day's work, it's no surprise that firearms dealers are doing the same with high end rifles for which there is a smaller market.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast