Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW CZ 858 Canadian Model

Anything yet?

Quote Originally Posted by OnAnySunday View Post
    Anything yet?
    Dude, where you been? The importation of 858's in this country is all but dead. You can find some Century Arms versions coming soon or a used CZ on the EE for an arm and two legs, but you won't be seeing any of these

Find yourself a nice wood furniture set and slap it on a vz or century. Close as your gonna get

it says expected delivery june 2012

Quote Originally Posted by motorhead6 View Post
    it says expected delivery june 2012
    yes it does and they were....however they are long gone......as above you won't see any more CZ's being brought in...get yourself a VZ and add "wood" if that's what matters to you.
    this is a dead thread that was resurrected.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Wolverine said in a thread about the possibility of importation of a CZ-805 Bren, that there will be new news on the "CZ-958" (new version of the 858) this coming week with hopefully a snapshot of it.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

So who in canada is selling VZ models ? What is different about them that the RCMP will not look to ban them as well ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kennymo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robbcart View Post
    So who in canada is selling VZ models ? What is different about them that the RCMP will not look to ban them as well ?
    Check the wall of sponsors up above. Many of them carry some version of this rifle. Also, some with newly manufactured receivers out of the states, made by Century I believe.

The people doing the banning want all semi autos gone so what does it matter? More in our hands = harder to get rid of.

Quote Originally Posted by robbcart View Post
    and if you try out the search function you'll see a few threads on the very topic of your 2nd question. it's been ongoing for quite some time now.
    if I wasn't doing something else I'd even supply you the links. easy to find on here.

CGN frequent flyer Siggy Stardust's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Allcree View Post
    Dude, where you been? The importation of 858's in this country is all but dead. You can find some Century Arms versions coming soon or a used CZ on the EE for an arm and two legs, but you won't be seeing any of these
    Sorry, maybe I've been under a rock myself... Am I given to understand that the importation of both CZ AND VZ858s is kaput? Or is it just the old military CZs?