Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2131333435363738394041424344454647484951 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW CZ 858 Canadian Model

back on track here, I may be able to sneak one of these into my wedding line of credit, get em here!

Any update on when new 858 are comming into the country?
    "Take a deep breath, and find your balls..."

What I'm wondering is why all these guys are posting up in the EE for double what these rifles sold for.
    I mean really guys...it's a cz...with a Canadian flag on the furniture, you used it, it certainly didn't go up in value.
    Pull your heads in....We can buy new rifles for much less brand new.
    THat little stamp is NOT worth 2 rifles. Never.
    End of rant.
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

I was hoping this thread would die off lol. But thank you for bring it back on point @KRASHED

I'm also waiting for more of these to come in. More then likely I would try and pick one up with my taxes in Feb (hoping)

@LuckyOnes, I couldn't agree more with you. The thing is someone will pay for it and for that, I can't really blame them.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crasheralex View Post
    Any update on when new 858 are comming into the country?
    not as of yet, just waiting for the Czech republic to get all their export papework signed and approved. Their system is a little lower and more involved than our own so it take a little longer.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    not as of yet, just waiting for the Czech republic to get all their export papework signed and approved. Their system is a little lower and more involved than our own so it take a little longer.
    I was hoping for an election gift to myself. darn

deleted...thank for the reply
    Last edited by slim123; 10-08-2015 at 12:28 AM.

CGN frequent flyer G-Man_Quagmire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slim123 View Post
    im getting tired of this "old" thread that keeps poppin up like new.....

btw grumpy, I sent an email to john asking him some direct questions about a order I want to put in...but there were website issues that I asked about....been a week now...still no reply
    If you guys are too busy to answer emails inquiring about a "good size" order....then maybe you have too much business already and obviously don't need more....
    In todays internet world its extremely easy to find another vendor.....a few seconds at the keyboard..
    I like you guys ( and have gave you plenty of business in the past), but I stopped buying from wolverine a few years back due to very slow shipping.....

with November creeping up fast......theres no way ill wait 2 weeks or more for my order...when other vendors I have ordered from have the product out the door the same day...and I get it home 4 or 5 days after that...

Im not bitching....just dissapointed
    Wrong place for this. Perhaps a phone call instead?
    People should world proof their children instead of trying to child proof the world.

btw grumpy, I sent an email to john asking him some direct questions about a order I want to put in...but there were website issues that I asked about....been a week now...still no reply
    If you guys are too busy to answer emails inquiring about a "good size" order....then maybe you have too much business already and obviously don't need more....
    In todays internet world its extremely easy to find another vendor.....a few seconds at the keyboard..
    I like you guys ( and have gave you plenty of business in the past), but I stopped buying from wolverine a few years back due to very slow shipping.....

with November creeping up fast......theres no way ill wait 2 weeks or more for my order...when other vendors I have ordered from have the product out the door the same day...and I get it home 4 or 5 days after that...

Please e-mail me direct John@wolverinesupplies.com so I can look into this, I do not like to have disappointed customers.

Or you can just pick up the phone and call them perhaps ?