Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 27373940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW CZ 858 Canadian Model

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    We decided that chrome lining was passé and to improve the speed and efficiency of cleaning them, we had the rifling removed to allow the swabs to pass quicker and more freely.
    CZ musket? You sure know how to stir it up.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Okay, I'm dazed and confused. Which CZ model is coming soon and will be approx. $799 ?

858 , 858 Canadian Edition, 958 ??? Green, brown, black, wood or ???

I've either read too much or too little.

Thanks,

RF

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Flyer View Post
    Okay, I'm dazed and confused. Which CZ model is coming soon and will be approx. $799 ?

Thanks,

RF
    I believe the answer was "yes"...

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Flyer View Post

Thanks,

RF
    I can understand the confusion. Let me try...I said try....to help clear things up...or make them more confused...it remains to be seen, but here we go.

1. There will be more 858 rifles coming into Canada. Mr. Wolverine is hoping they will retail for around the $799.00 mark. Considering the last time they were here they sold for $695.00 and the dollar is between 25 and 30% worse this is a great price! These rifles will be the regular 858 with beaver barf furniture. We don't know how many will be folding or fixed or if there will be some of the restricted length barrels. It will all depend on what the boys at CZ can supply.

2. We are hoping there will be 300 special edition rifles coming as well. To call these the Canadian Model would not be correct as they will be more unique and there will be only 300 (actually 299 cause old grumpy has spoken for one already) and they won't be available again once they are gone.

3. the CZ858 Canadian edition....not as we know it at this time. whether they will be available in the future remains to be seen.

4. The 958. The RCMP forensics lab is still testing this model out. They have had a sample for over a year. Consider the 858 is legal and this version is even more Canadian compliant I don't understand what the delay is, other than with their own little empire building and desire to control, they have it sitting in a corner collecting dust. Get a letter writing campaign going to both your MP's and the RCMP. Remember that they are inhibiting businesses in Canada and they are infringing on your ability to enjoy your hobby. There are a lot of neat firearms along with the 958 that should already be sitting in your gun lockers, but these unelected, self righteous bureaucrats have not yet approved them. They need to be shown is actually in charge and it isn't them, so get some letters fired off!

5. These rifles will come for the time being in the military SA58 color of grey/blue. I suggested to Mr. Wolverine we get one in orange and one in red to send to Mr. Mulcair and Mr. Trudeau after they arrive in country, but because we can't verify if they have a PAL, Mr. Wolverine didn't think that would be a good idea.

I hope this helped a little.
    Last edited by Grumpy Wolverine; 10-10-2015 at 04:05 PM.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

No it did not help a little...it helped a lot! Thank you for clearing that up for us!

CGN Regular
    that's pretty cut and dried, if you ask me...that dusty corner at the lab must be piling up...I can think of a few firearms that just got closer to the bottom of the pile. At least the 858 is classified and will not need to go through the paces again. that's good news, thanks for the update, Grumpy.

BANNED
    Last edited by connexion123; 10-15-2015 at 06:45 PM.

CGN Regular
    I Think I will be selling my sks and upgrading to one of these when they come in.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    I wonder how the guys that bought and sold ones for 1500.00 are feeling now? As the saying goes "A fool and his money is soon parted".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I don't understand what the delay is, other than with their own little empire building and desire to control, they have it sitting in a corner collecting dust.
    I know who's in the corner and what they are doing.

Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.