NEW CZ 858 Canadian Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that the thread resurrects in Wolverine. Were they not the business that got a entire...mega buck...shipment caught in customs when all this prohib stuff went down? Not sure of the story, maybe someone can fill us in. Anyways, with the election, that uncertainty and people dumping their recently freed CZ on the EE....i doubt that anyone is going to run out and bring in any more 858.

This same one is selling for $2200 on EE LOL

Ya I seen that.....thats unreal....that's worse than gun show prices.....not worth a penny over 800$ it's madness what people are selling these for not to mention the buyers have rocks in their head

Ya I seen that.....thats unreal....that's worse than gun show prices.....not worth a penny over 800$ it's madness what people are selling these for not to mention the buyers have rocks in their head

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania
Tulip mania or tulipomania (Dutch names include: tulpenmanie, tulpomanie, tulpenwoede, tulpengekte and bollengekte) was a period in the Dutch Golden Age during which contract prices for bulbs of the recently introduced tulip reached extraordinarily high levels and then suddenly collapsed

I think if replace "tulip" with CZ858 and change some dates, we can easily create new Wiki article.

RIP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom