Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: New Timney 10/22 Trigger Group Lower - INSTOCK

CGN frequent flyer eatredmeat157's Avatar
    Hey guys has anyone put a stock mag release in one of these, and can tell me if it works or not??
    Triple bread rounds for the win

Supporting Dealer
    Black units with trigger colour of your choice. have more coming later in March but PM or email to book a unit.

Most colours of trigger are available.

$250 plus ship and tax.

Jerry

Check out my Facebook page... Mystic Precision Inc

Email me at mysticprecision@gmail.com or PM

BANNED
    Hi Jerry. I have a PWS mag release that I rwally like. Is it swappable with the timney release?
    Thanks for your great business!

Supporting Dealer
    To be honest, I don't know as I have never changed any part on the timney.

You could contact them to see if they set up the housing to be the same as all 10/22's. If they have any questions about your part, you can easily give them the needed info

Please let me know...

Jerry

CGN frequent flyer
    Just a quick note here guys.... I wanted to warn everyone before you buy something from Jerry....

You guys need to know that he's got awesome service, shipping was quick and everything well packed, and he's been more than helpful and has graciously put up with my incessant questioning about things before I buy them... You have been warned, you will very satisfied with what you buy from him

Looking forward to actually stopping by in person next week too

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by little_airwolf View Post
    Hi Jerry. I have a PWS mag release that I rwally like. Is it swappable with the timney release?
    Thanks for your great business!
    Three word I got is that they don't specifically make it to fit aftermarket stuff, but looking at it I think you'd be likely to have it fit. My suspicion is you may have to shim or shave the new mag release a little, but I just didn't remember to try it when I had the Timney apart.

I do get why you'd want a different one, until you get used to this one, the mag will sometimes get popped loose depending on where you hold the gun exactly and how you hold it with your non support hand only...I haven't made it happen by accident but my roommate has done it a few times

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by krprice84 View Post
    Just a quick note here guys.... I wanted to warn everyone before you buy something from Jerry....

You guys need to know that he's got awesome service, shipping was quick and everything well packed, and he's been more than helpful and has graciously put up with my incessant questioning about things before I buy them... You have been warned, you will very satisfied with what you buy from him

Looking forward to actually stopping by in person next week too
    Sounds like you will be buying the coffee too.... :-)

Jerry

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Precision View Post
    Sounds like you will be buying the coffee too.... :-)

Jerry
    Haha I'd be happy to, if you're willing to put up with my incessant questioning lol

I just figure it's nice to give someone props when they do good business, far too many idiots on the net, and without real people leaving reports of dealings (and more than just basic feedback which I think is useless, as people are always afraid to leave negative feedback because they don't want to get the same thing back)

But yea, I'll buy coffee

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456