Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you going to make it?

Sleeping at work! :D

Quote Originally Posted by HamiltonTactical View Post
    It's finally over!

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Supporting Dealer
    735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9
    A big thanks for all the cgn members who stopped by our booth and a big thanks for all the support. We had a great chat with the CFO who was on site and we will soon begin our process to start selling guns and ammo. Hamilton Tactical will be locating in the very near future to a much larger retail space. We hope to have this ready by the end of spring. We will most likely start with ammo, then firearms. We also have many new and exciting product lines in the work this year. We look forward to offering great deals to CGN members. I am sure we will go through some growing pains as we expand our products and services so please bare with us.
    Thanks again everyone and we hope to see you at some events and matches this season.
    JT.
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

Supporting Dealer
    735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9
    this is what my staff does when I am not looking.
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12