Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you going to make it?

Supporting Dealer
    735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9

Are you going to make it?

to the Toronto Sportsman's show?

We've had an outstanding year so far, with the best yet to come!
    I would like to thank the Nutz that came by our booth and said hi.

If you haven't yet, the shows runs saturday and sunday, there's still time to take advantage of our blow-out show pricing!

Condor Bags must go! All prices at the show are rounded down and include tax!

Come check out our booth. We've worked directly with SWAT boots and Vortex Optics to get you rock bottom prices.

Our dummy guns (which are also for sale) are demonstrating our offerings for EOTech, Aimpoint and Vortex optics. Also Condor and Blackhawk slings, CADEX rails and accessories.

FastMag system is selling..well, fast! We have a few M14 pouches left.

Kim, from Packing in Pink, is a friend of the store, and is showcasing her amazing line of fashion and shooting accessories for women. A portion of her sales goes to the fight against breast cancer.

Holsters, holsters and holsters! Blackhawk has been dramatically marked down for the show. Also debuting at the show, our first ever wave of Blade Tech holsters and knives, also at rock bottom flat prices.

And of course the usual offerings in tactical gear and clothing from Condor and Blackhawk.

We are the first Canadian retailer to receive the new SWAT Chase tactical boot. Featuring an aggressive new tread pattern and tougher build.

Who was the first purchaser of this new boot in Canada?

It feels good getting cutting edge footwear and top shelf holsters to the guys who need it the most.

Come try on a pair of drastically price reduced boots from SWAT. We have a display next to our monitor showing the SWAT Chase promo, SWAT olympics, footage of the Hamilton Tactical Multi Gun team in competition and training, and the Kyle Lamb Viking Tactics instructional DVDs.

See you at the show!
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

I came by yesterday, good job on your booth guys!

Supporting Dealer
    thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by 12.6envy View Post
    I came by yesterday, good job on your booth guys!
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

Looks great guys, I can't wait to get there and spend some money!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    I liked the booth. Nice stuff, can't wait until you guys get firearms and ammo too. I was the guy chatting with you about having a retail store myself. I bought a couple Knoxx stocks from you. Got home and happily found they were the right ones (I know you can check 100 times and still make an error, have done so myself many times). I think Blade tech will do well for you. I will email or PM with more specifics of what I need.

Wish I could have made it
    Keep up the good work Josh

Spanner
    Ps.Did you find me my Vortex

Supporting Dealer
    Last Day for the show, we hope to see more CGN members come by and say hello.

Supporting Dealer
    It's finally over!

Last edited by greentips; 03-19-2012 at 03:19 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HamiltonTactical View Post
    It's finally over!

And there's the guy that sold me my goodies (but couldn't read my mind for all the other things I needed). Thanks guys, will be in touch soon.

Supporting Dealer
    they may have one for me within the next couple weeks. possible early April as per our rep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast