Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I saw you guys on Doomsday preppers.

I saw you guys on Doomsday preppers.

Now you're tv stars! ROFL!
    Last edited by Mermaniel; 03-18-2012 at 05:22 PM.

CGN Regular
    me too, thought that was funny.. i don't know if i would have been that lady saying i bought a handgun for self-defence on TV, struck me as kind of weird.

Which episode was this?

Who guys?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xman111 View Post
    me too, thought that was funny.. i don't know if i would have been that lady saying i bought a handgun for self-defence on TV, struck me as kind of weird.
    Really? That's a perfectly legitimate purpose to buy a handgun. That's excellent news, this was on Canadian TV? I just can't believe that. Excellent. We need more of this, to de-liberalize the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
    Who guys?
    Guys from Shooting Edge, it is posted in their area.

CGN Regular
    I just saw it a couple days ago but I'm not sure the episode, might have been Into the Spider Hole. It had a segment on an Alberta family who was prepping. The mom and dad went out and bought a couple Glocks for self defense and they said that on TV. Then they went and practiced at The Shooting Edge. I loved it just not sure I would have said it on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post

Duh..Thanks

I need to read the whole thread I think.

We need a "I'm stupid" smilie.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fiddler's Avatar
    I watched that last night. It had a really good shot of the store sign when the couple was walking into the store. It was a good little plug for the store, I'm sure.
    When all else fails, Bark like a dog !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MrSchultz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    Really? That's a perfectly legitimate purpose to buy a handgun. That's excellent news, this was on Canadian TV? I just can't believe that. Excellent. We need more of this, to de-liberalize the country.

i cant find it, must have taken it off? for gods sake someone post the link. ty

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    as long as its good footage. Saw some show ...forget the name of it...could be "doomsday preppers" IDK, but there were two women living together on welfare in the USA that were selling everything they owned because of 2012 to buy guns and ammo. They lived in a cluttered run down house with crap all for food reserves (they had some but less than most non preppers imo) and a couple jars of booze. They seemed to be missing a few bricks too ignoring the who buying guns thing.......they came off pretty bad the way the show portrayed them.
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast