New target design: Green's Squares

Thread: New target design: Green's Squares

Tags: None
  1. Canada Targets said:

New target design: Green's Squares

Below is a collaboration between Earl Green and ourselves. Earl is a Great Canadian Trainer, a CGN member(Tritium), a Veteran of the OPP, and has trained with the who's who of trainers, and is an all around Great Dude.

Below is the Target we have Dubbed, Green's Squares.

This is designed as an accuracy targets. We used 1" squares for when you are starting up close and as you move out the greater distances the 4" box in the center. We went with Green not only for his name sake but also because it is right in the middle of the visible spectrum, which makes it easier to see and provides a better contrast between iron sights and the target.

These will also work quite well for sighting or precision work with a rifle.

Donster 125 said:
    I love it! I will definitely be picking some of these up this summer. when will they be up on your site and what is their projected price point?

speedjunkiesracing said:
    Great training targets. Tagged for updates.
    The Toecutter, He knows who I am
  4. Canada Targets said:
    They will be up on the site this week. They have already been order and should be available to ship by Friday.

Our cost is more on these because of the Coloured ink. Your price will be the same as the other targets.

50 Targets ($1.60 each)
    100 Targets ($1.35 each)
    250 Targets ($.99 each)
    500 Targets ($.89 each)
    1000 Targets ($.79 each)

Rememeber you can mix and match in 50's to get a better rate. If you wish to preorder, I can ship them out on Friday.

simko said:
    what are the overall dimensions of these targets?
  6. Canada Targets said:
    Paper is 19"x25"
    Small squares are 1"
    Large is 4"

WestIslandRifle said:
    nice
  8. Bananatole said:
    i like your designs and once you get a nice customer base i will buy. its tough to justify 1.60 a target when my local gun store has splattering zombie targets and the splattering deer targets and sight in splattering targets for 1.40 each.

cool designs and I will buy some to keep the moeny in the canadian market.
  9. Canada Targets said:
    There was a delay on our supplier side of things. we are expecting these mid week.

BLACKBRIAR said:
    Those OPP guys are alright "smarter than the average bear"

So is there an OPP discount???