Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Used Gun Sale!

love that enfield and cooey 600. I could swing the 600 if you want to hold it until the registry is done otherwise the pretty lady won't have any of it

i like 28. how much do these cost anyways?

i would offer 250 tax in, for number 43 the marlin. only due to the fact that its 60 yrs old, cant tell how tight it is in its action due to wear on parts and also due to its a cheeper line of the marlin with the lower quality barrel

I'd take that marlin over the new ones in a heartbeat. I have 336SC made in 1953. Action is smooth as butter. How do you know if it's a lower quality barrel? Is it because it's a Regular Carbine model?

yes Tank but i belive that your barrel has a micro grove rifling in it, making it much more accurate in shooting... compaired to the reg rifled barrel. as per the one being sold here. My old one has the micro grove and i love it... And the new ones there making sence they was bought out...well lets just say there standers are way to low.

List is updated again.

drool. ( gritting teeth) arrgghhh can`t wait to get my PAL!! such a good deal and so many awesome firearms! damnit chemist you`re the first one i deal with once i can buy ^_^

Last edited by badboybeeson; 03-20-2012 at 10:41 PM. Reason: just trying to help

Simon, as another dealer can you please not post in my threads unless it's regarding one of your products. I've asked you not to do so multiple times before and this is the second time you have done so this week.

Ryan

Ryan, any idea when transfers will be completed for these and the guns shipped?

Can't wait! Along with the NEA I ordered!