$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: CGN promotions

  1. #1
    Expired Business
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Saskatoon, Sk
    Posts
    215

    CGN promotions

    In the next week we will be putting up some Variety Packs for sale. It will be an Exclusive price for people that follow us on Facebook. The link will be posted here and on FaceBook.

    We now have 6 different designs:

    3 Non Humanoid Target designs fro attribute Development
    -Shapes n' Numbers
    -Squares
    -Green's Squares

    3 Graphic Humanoid Target Designs:
    -Body Mass
    -Hostage
    -Banger

    We are going to offer packages:

    An Attribute Development Package(Non Humanoid) with 50 of each(150 total)

    A Graphic package(Humanoid) with 50 of each(150)

    The cost will be $150($1 ea)
    shipping and handling $30
    Tax(5%) $9
    Total $189

    IS this something You folk would be interested in seeing?

  2. #2
    Expired Business
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Saskatoon, Sk
    Posts
    215

  3. #3
    Expired Business
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Saskatoon, Sk
    Posts
    215
    We will be putting up another CGN promo this weekend. Some of you are unable to shoot targets with facial features at your local range. We are putting together a promo just for you:

    50 faceless targets
    50 high vis Peel and stick fills(COM)*New*

    $80 shipped plus tax. I will post to let you know when the promotion goes up. This will be a limited time offer.


    Last edited by Canada Targets; 05-05-2012 at 04:41 AM.

  4. #4
    Expired Business
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Saskatoon, Sk
    Posts
    215
    The new promo 50/50 is up on the site.
    click here if you are interested. While supplies last.

  5. #5
    Big Mouth Aniest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    I work in Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    1,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Targets View Post
    The new promo 50/50 is up on the site.
    click here if you are interested. While supplies last.
    Thank you kind sirs...

    I jumped on that offer like a Kangeroo on the Australian Outback... :D :D
    " The 'Strategies of Wu' says: 'When the world is at peace, [it is because] a gentleman keeps his sword by his side.' " - Commentary by Ho Yen-hsi in "The Art Of War" by Sun Tzu, 544 to 496 B.C. (traditional)

    My view on Gun Control: "It is a case of the willingly blindfolded leading those they've convinced to gouge out their own eyes." Brian Birtles, Vue Magazine

  6. #6
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Targets View Post
    Some of you are unable to shoot targets with facial features at your local range.
    In Quebec, even this is considered offensive:

    Stuff for sale:

  7. #7
    Expired Business
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Saskatoon, Sk
    Posts
    215
    I am not interested in discussing the politics quebec's Firearms' policy, suffice it to say that it makes my brain hurt.

    Our Squares targets offer some great drills for Speed and precision. The square is about the size of the upper chest and the smaller square is about the size of a brain box.

  8. #8
    Big Mouth Aniest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    I work in Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    1,383

    Jump on this!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Targets View Post
    We will be putting up another CGN promo this weekend. Some of you are unable to shoot targets with facial features at your local range. We are putting together a promo just for you:

    50 faceless targets
    50 high vis Peel and stick fills(COM)*New*

    $80 shipped plus tax. I will post to let you know when the promotion goes up. This will be a limited time offer.
    I just got my Order a few minutes ago I made last Thursday: Thank you Sir. I am a COMPLETELY SATISFIED Customer!!!! (Isn't that the best one to give on those car dealership surveys?)

    Now I have to walk the 300m down range to plaster the backstop with those 5" circles... curses for making me walk! Someone bring the car around...
    " The 'Strategies of Wu' says: 'When the world is at peace, [it is because] a gentleman keeps his sword by his side.' " - Commentary by Ho Yen-hsi in "The Art Of War" by Sun Tzu, 544 to 496 B.C. (traditional)

    My view on Gun Control: "It is a case of the willingly blindfolded leading those they've convinced to gouge out their own eyes." Brian Birtles, Vue Magazine

  9. #9
    Expired Business
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Saskatoon, Sk
    Posts
    215
    Glad you like'em.

    If you are shooting 5" groups at 300m that is impressive, what are you running? Optics? Caliber? Rifle? Are you probed out with a bipod?

    The colour of these was selected so they would "pop". Would you mind posting a pic taken from your scope at a few distances?

  10. #10
    Big Mouth Aniest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    I work in Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    1,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Targets View Post
    Glad you like'em.

    If you are shooting 5" groups at 300m that is impressive, what are you running? Optics? Caliber? Rifle? Are you probed out with a bipod?

    The colour of these was selected so they would "pop". Would you mind posting a pic taken from your scope at a few distances?
    I get to a range, maybe this weekend, I'll get them photos to you/on here.
    " The 'Strategies of Wu' says: 'When the world is at peace, [it is because] a gentleman keeps his sword by his side.' " - Commentary by Ho Yen-hsi in "The Art Of War" by Sun Tzu, 544 to 496 B.C. (traditional)

    My view on Gun Control: "It is a case of the willingly blindfolded leading those they've convinced to gouge out their own eyes." Brian Birtles, Vue Magazine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
collapse blockhead options_correctBookmarks